UBS Wealth Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Wealth Management Interview Questions

Updated Nov 7, 2016

2.6

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Started of by having a phone interview, was then invited in for the 'assessment day' which entailed an accuracy test and a group presentation as well as being introduced to everyone within the company. Was then invited back for a 1 on 1 interview. I had one interview with 2 people about the business then another one with 1 person about me and my CV. A few days later they rang me up to give me an offer.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with the early starts and late nights?
    Why should we hire you?
    Give me an example of how you have managed a task on a tight deadline?
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Zürich (Switzerland)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online and called for an interview at UBS. Very proffessional, nice environment, the interview was not what I expected. They did not ask anything about myself, but only technical questions.

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2016.

Interview

Eindelijk eens geen standaardvragen. Wel erg afwachtend en kritische houding, maar uiteindelijk door verkeerde conclusies van hun kant geen acceptatie. Wel erg prettige en intelligente mensen om een gesprek mee te hebben, bovendien om denk ik mee te werken.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Series of sit downs with multiple executives. Much less formal for me personally than for the average intern. I was fortunate enough to be paired with a group of established advisors as well as young employees looking for further their career

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, and then one face to face interview. Basic behavioral questions, a couple questions that required being up to date with recent news. Really just trying to get a read on your personality and identifying whether you would be a good fit or not. Show you are detail oriented and do your research before hand.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to resolve a conflict   Answer Question

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS.

Interview

Got a call, got asked a couple of behavior and skills questions. Then, I was invited to an in-person interview. The interviewer told me to go through my resume and I proceeded. i got asked a lot of behavior questions and questions based off my resume. Interview went well and I got the internship. Background checks were a hassle and took a month for me to start working.

Interview Questions

• Are you proficient with Excel ?
      What do you do in your free time ?
      How are you with people ?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Standard questions. Nothing too extreme. Went to one on one with the one I was going to intern for then 2nd interview was with their team. 2-3 candidates for 2nd round interview.

Interview Questions

• Why UBS? If the team was not available to answer your questions on a project you did not understand what would you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview first, called in for an in-person interview. Phone interview offered pretty basic questions; very little response from the interviewer. In-person interview was much more of a "conversation," lasted about 45 minutes and discussed the various operations of firm and possible responsibilities. Very welcoming and friendly.

Interview Questions

• Q: What is a difficult client situation you have been in?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

I made contact through a friend who worked there. She had me meet with a mid-level manager who referred me to human resources. I met with human resources, who told me they did not have an opening at that time but would keep my resume on file against a future need.

Wealth Management Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UBS in December 2015.

Interview

I was asked to speak on the phone with HR. Typical behavioral questions were asked. That same day I received two emails about speaking to young employees with their managers back to back. I was unsure how the conversations would go but they pretty much asked the same questions as before. It was a fair process but wish I got the chance to interview in person.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you made something more efficient.   Answer Question