UBS Wealth Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UBS Wealth Management Interview Questions

2.6

39 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Series of sit downs with multiple executives. Much less formal for me personally than for the average intern. I was fortunate enough to be paired with a group of established advisors as well as young employees looking for further their career

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UBS

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in July 2016.

Interview

Started of by having a phone interview, was then invited in for the 'assessment day' which entailed an accuracy test and a group presentation as well as being introduced to everyone within the company. Was then invited back for a 1 on 1 interview. I had one interview with 2 people about the business then another one with 1 person about me and my CV. A few days later they rang me up to give me an offer.

Interview Questions

• How will you deal with the early starts and late nights?
      Why should we hire you?
      Give me an example of how you have managed a task on a tight deadline?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in March 2016.

Interview

Very Relaxed. Behavior questions. Just wanted to get to know you. Interview was a phone call with 2 people. It lasted about 30 minutes. Talked again 2 weeks later. Got the offer after that.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in January 2014.

Interview

The interview was very behavioral and asked about past experiences on my resume. There were no technical questions; mainly fit questions. It was more of a marketing type interview then finance, which made it a little easier. I would definitely recommend. 1st round was a phone screen then I was brought in to the office. Overall, things went very smoothly and I got good vibes early on.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Century City, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Century City, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

It consisted of first a phone interview, which were all simple questions. They asked why I wanted to join the firm, what I wanted to do after I graduated, etc. After I passed the phone interview, I was brought into the office and interviewed by a panel of associates. They more or less just asked questions about my resume. Nothing was particularly mentally tolling or difficult. They were nice and pleasant people.

Interview Questions

• Explain this part of your resume to me..   1 Answer

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Zürich (Switzerland)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Zürich (Switzerland)) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online and called for an interview at UBS. Very proffessional, nice environment, the interview was not what I expected. They did not ask anything about myself, but only technical questions.

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amsterdam (Netherlands)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (Amsterdam (Netherlands)) in April 2016.

Interview

Eindelijk eens geen standaardvragen. Wel erg afwachtend en kritische houding, maar uiteindelijk door verkeerde conclusies van hun kant geen acceptatie. Wel erg prettige en intelligente mensen om een gesprek mee te hebben, bovendien om denk ik mee te werken.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UBS (New York, NY) in January 2015.

Interview

Mostly a lot of behavioral questions. one round. took several days for the advisors and hr to get back but in then of the day it was worth while. Patience is key, but the interview was a joke.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UBS (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Phone interview, and then one face to face interview. Basic behavioral questions, a couple questions that required being up to date with recent news. Really just trying to get a read on your personality and identifying whether you would be a good fit or not. Show you are detail oriented and do your research before hand.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you had to resolve a conflict   Answer Question

Wealth Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UBS (London, England (UK)) in December 2013.

Interview

The role was VERY overstated. I have now been doing it for 2 years and it's nothing like it was described. Standard interview process with 2 hiring managers. Only face to face on campus interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why UBS? Why specifically Wealth Management? Run through your CV.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The package was good so didn't feel the need to negotiate