UC Davis Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Davis Administrative Assistant II Interview Questions

Interviews at UC Davis

3.5

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis.

Interview

I was interviewed by a panel of three people; an HR person, a direct supervisor to the position, and a head from a related department. They gave me a sheet of paper with about fifteen questions to review, and began asking immediately. The questions were mainly aimed at specific examples of past experience.

Interview Questions

• They asked what three words my colleagues would use to describe me. They asked why I was interested, and what my experience with software was. They asked how I build relationships with the people I work with and what I think is important to being successful in the workplace. They asked for an example of a time I had made a decision without my supervisor present.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UC Davis

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis in May 2008.

Interview

It took place in a room with two interviewers looking for an admin assistant to do office duties. They place seemed busy and the environment was cluttered. Did not seem like a positive place to work at. I applied online through aggie job links and sent in my resume. We spoke about my experiences and my qualifications.

Interview Questions