UC Davis Cashier Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Davis Cashier Interview Questions

Interviews at UC Davis

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

The interview process was relatively quick. The interview was with two other people in the room and the supervisor and one higher up student employee. The questions were pretty general and they asked them from left to right and then right to left so everyone got time to think and it was fair. Still weird group interview.

Interview Questions

• What’s a time you were faced with a hardship and what did you do to deal with it.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UC Davis

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a panel of 5 interviewees to 2 employers. They took turns asking each person a question for 3-4 rounds. Questions ranged form leadership to skills to personality.

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview with many other students and everyone gets asked the same question. You do not choose what section in the bookstore you want to be after you are notified that you have passed the interview. They will give you a slip where you can rank which areas you rank first. Before this, you are required to go through a background check so they can screen you. I do believe this is for Cashiers primarily as they are handling the cash in the store.