UC Davis Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Davis Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at UC Davis

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at UC Davis.

Interview

I got this job as a condition of my admittance to graduate school - I was offered 5 years of support as a PhD student. There was no interview involved, but I submitted transcripts, letters of recommendation, test scores, personal statements etc.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to go to graduate school   1 Answer

Negotiation

They admitted me to graduate school and I accepted. I did not have the opportunity to negotiate the terms of my admittance, so there was no negotiation phase.

Other Interview Reviews for UC Davis

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a great experience overall. The teacher was a little on the skeptical side regarding my ability to teach an upper level undergraduate course, but she was doing nothing more than her duty. She was very up front about expectations, and genuinely interested in making sure I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

Graduate Teaching Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UC Davis.

Interview

There was no interview. It was offered as a condition of my enrolment for three years and has been renewed every year thereafter. Working conditions are better than the Union would make you believe.