UC Davis Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Davis Health System Interview Questions

Updated Feb 22, 2017

2.9

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted by a panel of 4 staff members. It lasted about 1 hour, which consisted of multiple questions that was asked by each member in the panel.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this job is a good fit for you?
      What experiences do you have that qualify you for this position?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System in December 2016.

Interview

Received a call to come in for a interview, had the interview a week later with a panel of 3, very nice staff. Interview process was a pleasant experience. Still waiting to hear back.

Dietetic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

There is a panel of at least 3 people who will interview you and review your resume, followed by asking work-related questions and questions about your former experience and translatable experiences (including verbal hypothetical-scenario questions), then they administer a short pen and paper test that you will complete in front of them which tests for your ability to apply knowledge in real situations, and includes actual on-the-job work tasks.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect a paper test. I should have been more prepared - I made a couple of mistakes which I realized immediately after exiting the interview room. Know which nutrients should be limited in a person who is undergoing dialysis, be able to count fluid volumes quickly and efficiently without a calculator, etc.   Answer Question

Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with 5 people - Round robin questions asking behavioral skill questions and looking for examples. I interviewed for 3 jobs in a week. What I found out about Davis is they already have someone in mind. They just interview for the sake of legality issues

Patient Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

It was a panel of three people, I had to compose a mock billing letter with information they provided to me. Once I completed the letter the interview process begun. They proceeded with what they said would be a 16 questions interview. Most of the questions asked was a three part question, instead of asking the question separate the questions were asked within the same sentence. Unless you have a really good memory you would have to ask that the questions be repeated. It was more like a 34 question interview instead of 16.

Mosc II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System.

Interview

Interview process was intense. 1st interview is to get into the hiring pool. Once in then you interview at different clinics. I went on 3 clinic interviews before getting a job offer.

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Submission of application online, Phone Interview, Panel Interview with 5 people, Meeting with Senior leadership. It was a month long process although I did not advance to the final stage. It was pretty smooth process. Questions were asked in a STAR format: Situation, Task, Action, Result format. For more information you can search online for "STAR format interview"

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to be persuasive and what happened?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Davis, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and received a call for an interview about 2 weeks later. I have applied for over 60 positions over the span of a few years and I was in shock when I actually received a call. The interview was a panel of 3 and they had 13 questions that they switched off reading. In the beginning I was told that the interview was timed and that we had 50 minutes. The hiring manager asked me multiple followup questions after each of my answer, I was worried I would run out of time and felt rushed through.

Interview Questions

• How would you coordinate a meeting with multiple attendees?   1 Answer

Senior LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I got called a year after i applied. They requested a phone interview then moved on to the next level which is the 1st interview with practice manager and supervisor. They called me back the same day and asked for 2nd interview with the doctors of clinic the next day

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions, for back office they double check medication rights, etc. what are your accomplishments, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

MOSC III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward panel interview. There were 3 employees on the panel and asked about 8 general questions. I didn't hear back for about a month, got an email to complete references, then another month went by and they offered me the job. The hiring process takes a long time.

Interview Questions

• What job experiences help qualify you for this position?   Answer Question
    • Name a time when you made a mistake and how you went about solving it.   Answer Question
    • What training did you do to prepare for this job?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Yes, you can always negotiate.