UC Davis Health System Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Davis Health System Interview Questions

Updated Oct 28, 2017

2.8

Accountant Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System.

Interview

I received a call for an interview one month after applying for the position. The interview was with a panel of four individuals, including the hiring manager and a few peers. It was very structured with each person asking a question round robin style. There was a total of 12 to 15 questions, most of which were behavioral based so be prepared to provide an example for each scenario. I received a request from HR for references two days after the interview and I was offered the position a week after that.

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I had a panel interview with about three people. There was about 10 questions, which they all took turns asking. The interview lasted about 30mins. They said they would let all the candidates know where they got the job or not. They started a reference check on me, but I'm still waiting for the next process.....can anyone tell me if I was the chosen one?

Cafe Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Davis, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

One round of interview.I have worked as a cashier before,so they know I am reliable. I also have worked at a fastfood else where,so I get the hang of these things.

Dietetic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

They scheduled me an interview that was a month away. There was a panel of 3 women of varying roles in the nutrition department. They asked 7 questions to be answered in STAR format. I had to take a paper test where I modified a patient menu to adhere to their fluid restriction.

Epic Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System.

Interview

Panel interview. Interview with application leads and analysts. Its a structured interview. Give detail examples and tell a story about your experience.Panel interview. Interview with application leads and analysts. Its a structured interview. Give detail examples and tell a story about your experience.

Clinical Nurse I Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System.

Interview

Three managers that scored answers to about 10 interview questions. The interview was about 30 minutes long. Afterwards gave me a tour of the unit and had to do a reference check, requiring five professional references.

New Grad Residency Program NICU Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System in June 2017.

Interview

After submitting my application I was contacted by phone by HR & told that interviews would be scheduled over the next 3 weeks. The following week I received a call from an Assistant Nurse Manager in the NICU and a date for the interview was set.

Interview Questions

• It was a panel interview with 5 managers. There were 2 sets of questions which they took turns asking. There were a lot of behavioral questions such as "tell me about a time when you had a miscommunication with a co-worker".   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for several jobs over the course of six months... Seems like the organization is full of underachievers and only accepts candidates of mediocre caliber . The Lack of follow-up after the interview process, 50/50 response rate, is disheartening... Especially for the position level and the time/energy commitment of interviewing. There is no HR involvement, all hiring is handled via the department.

Interview Questions

• Typically; Phone screening and/or phone interview and then panel behavioral based interview.   Answer Question

Research Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was conducted by a panel of 4 staff members. It lasted about 1 hour, which consisted of multiple questions that was asked by each member in the panel.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think this job is a good fit for you?
      What experiences do you have that qualify you for this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System in December 2016.

Interview

Received a call to come in for a interview, had the interview a week later with a panel of 3, very nice staff. Interview process was a pleasant experience. Still waiting to hear back.