UC Davis Health System Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

32 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I had a panel interview with about three people. There was about 10 questions, which they all took turns asking. The interview lasted about 30mins. They said they would let all the candidates know where they got the job or not. They started a reference check on me, but I'm still waiting for the next process.....can anyone tell me if I was the chosen one?

Cafe Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Davis, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

One round of interview.I have worked as a cashier before,so they know I am reliable. I also have worked at a fastfood else where,so I get the hang of these things.

Dietetic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

They scheduled me an interview that was a month away. There was a panel of 3 women of varying roles in the nutrition department. They asked 7 questions to be answered in STAR format. I had to take a paper test where I modified a patient menu to adhere to their fluid restriction.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for several jobs over the course of six months... Seems like the organization is full of underachievers and only accepts candidates of mediocre caliber . The Lack of follow-up after the interview process, 50/50 response rate, is disheartening... Especially for the position level and the time/energy commitment of interviewing. There is no HR involvement, all hiring is handled via the department.

Interview Questions

• Typically; Phone screening and/or phone interview and then panel behavioral based interview.   Answer Question

Dietetic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

There is a panel of at least 3 people who will interview you and review your resume, followed by asking work-related questions and questions about your former experience and translatable experiences (including verbal hypothetical-scenario questions), then they administer a short pen and paper test that you will complete in front of them which tests for your ability to apply knowledge in real situations, and includes actual on-the-job work tasks.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect a paper test. I should have been more prepared - I made a couple of mistakes which I realized immediately after exiting the interview room. Know which nutrients should be limited in a person who is undergoing dialysis, be able to count fluid volumes quickly and efficiently without a calculator, etc.   Answer Question

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Brief Phone call to confirm interest, in person interview with some department leaders, then meet with others in HR to get to know them. Then waited for several weeks to get feedback. The process took too long.

Interview Questions

• why are you interested in UCD and what makes you qualified for this role   1 Answer

Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with 5 people - Round robin questions asking behavioral skill questions and looking for examples. I interviewed for 3 jobs in a week. What I found out about Davis is they already have someone in mind. They just interview for the sake of legality issues

Patient Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

It was a panel of three people, I had to compose a mock billing letter with information they provided to me. Once I completed the letter the interview process begun. They proceeded with what they said would be a 16 questions interview. Most of the questions asked was a three part question, instead of asking the question separate the questions were asked within the same sentence. Unless you have a really good memory you would have to ask that the questions be repeated. It was more like a 34 question interview instead of 16.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you had to use your analytical skills.   1 Answer
    • Describe what the initials HIPAA stands for.   1 Answer

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Submission of application online, Phone Interview, Panel Interview with 5 people, Meeting with Senior leadership. It was a month long process although I did not advance to the final stage. It was pretty smooth process. Questions were asked in a STAR format: Situation, Task, Action, Result format. For more information you can search online for "STAR format interview"

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to be persuasive and what happened?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Davis, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and received a call for an interview about 2 weeks later. I have applied for over 60 positions over the span of a few years and I was in shock when I actually received a call. The interview was a panel of 3 and they had 13 questions that they switched off reading. In the beginning I was told that the interview was timed and that we had 50 minutes. The hiring manager asked me multiple followup questions after each of my answer, I was worried I would run out of time and felt rushed through.

Interview Questions

• How would you coordinate a meeting with multiple attendees?   1 Answer