UC Davis Health System Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Updated May 16, 2017

2.9

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

Interviewed for several jobs over the course of six months... Seems like the organization is full of underachievers and only accepts candidates of mediocre caliber . The Lack of follow-up after the interview process, 50/50 response rate, is disheartening... Especially for the position level and the time/energy commitment of interviewing. There is no HR involvement, all hiring is handled via the department.

Interview Questions

• Typically; Phone screening and/or phone interview and then panel behavioral based interview.   Answer Question

Dietetic Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

There is a panel of at least 3 people who will interview you and review your resume, followed by asking work-related questions and questions about your former experience and translatable experiences (including verbal hypothetical-scenario questions), then they administer a short pen and paper test that you will complete in front of them which tests for your ability to apply knowledge in real situations, and includes actual on-the-job work tasks.

Interview Questions

• I didn't expect a paper test. I should have been more prepared - I made a couple of mistakes which I realized immediately after exiting the interview room. Know which nutrients should be limited in a person who is undergoing dialysis, be able to count fluid volumes quickly and efficiently without a calculator, etc.   Answer Question

Analyst III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Panel interview with 5 people - Round robin questions asking behavioral skill questions and looking for examples. I interviewed for 3 jobs in a week. What I found out about Davis is they already have someone in mind. They just interview for the sake of legality issues

Patient Billing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

It was a panel of three people, I had to compose a mock billing letter with information they provided to me. Once I completed the letter the interview process begun. They proceeded with what they said would be a 16 questions interview. Most of the questions asked was a three part question, instead of asking the question separate the questions were asked within the same sentence. Unless you have a really good memory you would have to ask that the questions be repeated. It was more like a 34 question interview instead of 16.

Project Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Submission of application online, Phone Interview, Panel Interview with 5 people, Meeting with Senior leadership. It was a month long process although I did not advance to the final stage. It was pretty smooth process. Questions were asked in a STAR format: Situation, Task, Action, Result format. For more information you can search online for "STAR format interview"

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to be persuasive and what happened?   1 Answer

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Davis, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online, and received a call for an interview about 2 weeks later. I have applied for over 60 positions over the span of a few years and I was in shock when I actually received a call. The interview was a panel of 3 and they had 13 questions that they switched off reading. In the beginning I was told that the interview was timed and that we had 50 minutes. The hiring manager asked me multiple followup questions after each of my answer, I was worried I would run out of time and felt rushed through.

Interview Questions

• How would you coordinate a meeting with multiple attendees?   1 Answer

Senior LVN Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a year or more. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I got called a year after i applied. They requested a phone interview then moved on to the next level which is the 1st interview with practice manager and supervisor. They called me back the same day and asked for 2nd interview with the doctors of clinic the next day

Interview Questions

• basic interview questions, for back office they double check medication rights, etc. what are your accomplishments, etc.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I didn't negotiate

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA).

Interview

I applied online. Then I was contacted immediately after turning in my application. The whole thing was pretty smooth and fast. Panel interview. Very nice people there. I got lost in the building and everyone tried to help. The working environment seems very nice. I'm sure that I will love the people. There are a lot of experienced nurses but also very young nurses too. It seems to me a good place to work as a new grad as well. My local hospital had more older staff which made me feel uncomfortable because they seem so unwelcoming. UC Davis is great.

MOSC Ll Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Sacramento, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

The 1st interview that was conducted to be entered into the pool was simple, it took a while to actually begin the interview. The questions that were asked were straightforward and allowed for straightforward responses. On a scale of 1-10 i would rate my experience a definate 10

Interview Questions

• One of the questions i was asked. Give me an example of a time you dealt with a difficult situation and how was it resolved   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis Health System (Davis, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

They first put me through an Excel and Grammar test. Then a survey of programs and skills I may-- and asked me to rate my level of experience from 1-4 in a list of UCD programs (ie; MyTravel, Teamsite, etc..). There were a few behavioral questions, but nothing particularly hard.

Interview Questions

• How would you manage a colleague who is being difficult or 'overly emotional' at the workplace?   1 Answer