UC Davis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

188 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Blank Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

I worked in this position as a Temp through Temporary Employment Services, a placement program within UC Davis. I was interviewed and hired by the team I had been working with for more than a year. Good experience.

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Vacaville, CA).

Interview

Process took 1 month to get invited for an interview.

Was interviewed by 3 people. They gave me a copy of the questions asked during the interview a total of 17 questions. Questions were pretty specific to the job your applying for. Some behavioral and situational. What made you interested in applying and how your skills can contribute. Everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Asked about softwares/programs used. Situational and behavioral questions. Tell us about yourself. What made you apply and how are you a good fit?   Answer Question

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis.

Interview

Briefly described why I think I would be a good fit for the position. Afterwards, I was questioned about the information on my resume. Then, we began to discuss why I wanted the position and when I could start. By the end, he offered me the position and told me I would be receiving an email soon.

Interview Questions

• Why do you believe you would be a good fit for this position?   1 Answer

Student Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis.

Interview

Ordinary interview asking about experience and how to handle customer support. Checked to make sure student hours were flexible and made sure you were okay with possibility of short hours or long hours during different times of the year.

Interview Questions

• 1) Tell me about a time when you demonstrated leadership skills. What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Interview

I first submitted my CV to the professor who wanted to recruit postdocs. Then we scheduled a discussion via Skype. The discussion was pleasant. I almost knew I would get the offer.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

Panel, very laid back, asked about things on resume, and used very general questions. Had to do a task related to position and you were judged based on that.

Scientist Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Asked general question about the position and my experiences in the field. I was also asked about how to solve conflict and whether I have managed people before.

Student Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

Interview

I applied for a job at the bookstore online. I got an e-mail informing me that they sent my application to another student job area that was hiring. I scheduled an interview through e-mail.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

There were two rounds of interviews. The first round was was a panel interview with 6 people who worked at the university. The second round consisted of 3 individual interviews with senior management.

Interview Questions

• What were your past fundraising metrics and what did you do to achieve those metrics?   Answer Question
    • What experience do you have with stewardship?   Answer Question

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to schedule interview. The interview was friendly, the professor I worked for asked basic questions about my previous experiences teaching and the courses I took when I was an undergrad.