UC Davis Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.5

Upward Bound Instructor (Summer Camp) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Woodland, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Woodland, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

I was asked to choose from 3 different dates to come for an interview. There were 3 people on the interview committee. At the end of the interview, the panel asked me to perform/discuss a sample lesson plan for 5-10 minutes. I had to provide exercises I designed myself.

When you show up, please take a seat in the lobby area, and the committee will call you in once they are done with the previous interview.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in tutoring for Upward Bound? What would you do with an unruly teenager? Why do you think you qualify for this position?   1 Answer

Tour Guide Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in October 2017.

Interview

They had any interested applicant send in a cover letter, resume, and a set of supplemental questions to decide whether or not one would receive an interview. I did not make the cut for an interview or I did but I yeah

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite thing in Davis?   1 Answer

Campus Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I brought in a list of accomplishments that was laughed at ( I think it got me the job though) and the interviewers said it wasn't necessary. The two people interviwing were nice and didn't ask many technical questions. Don't stress about it.

Interview Questions

• What qualifies you to work here?   1 Answer

Orientation Leader Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

A sheet of questions was given and you were allowed the answer them out of order depending on which question was easiest to answer first. There were two people interviewing you, and asked basic behavioral questions.

Student Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in July 2016.

Interview

Received a call asking to schedule for an interview, then had the interview at the cubical of where my supervisor worked. Had a casual one-on-one chat rather than a full on interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UC Davis.

Interview

It wasn't too bad. Be prepared to answer questions with confidence. It may take long for the hiring managers to get back for an interview and hearing results, which is the downside..the waiting game...

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

it was short and concise, they ask you typical interview questions, why you want the job, customer service questions where you have to answer to a possible situtation and how you would deal with it

Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy. First they interview you over the phone and then in person. There is also an exam you have to pass about the orientation in order to get the job.

Blank Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

I worked in this position as a Temp through Temporary Employment Services, a placement program within UC Davis. I was interviewed and hired by the team I had been working with for more than a year. Good experience.

Administrative Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vacaville, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Vacaville, CA).

Interview

Process took 1 month to get invited for an interview.

Was interviewed by 3 people. They gave me a copy of the questions asked during the interview a total of 17 questions. Questions were pretty specific to the job your applying for. Some behavioral and situational. What made you interested in applying and how your skills can contribute. Everyone was very friendly.

Interview Questions

• Asked about softwares/programs used. Situational and behavioral questions. Tell us about yourself. What made you apply and how are you a good fit?   Answer Question