UC Davis Laboratory Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Davis Laboratory Assistant Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in March 2007.

Interview

I applied using the online application service at the University. I was emailed and offered a selection of dates for an interview. The interview lasted 20-30 minutes, and was basically three managers/coworkers asking scripted questions in turn. Just relax and give the information they want to hear. Don't sound forced, keep it natural - they are trying to see if they can stand working in close proximity to you for the foreseeable future. Following the interview, I was given a tour of the facilities, and was pleased by the atmosphere and general friendliness of the staff. I was contacted, again by email, with an official offer within a couple of days.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe a time when you were faced with a difficult situation, and how you overcame that situation?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiating is very dangerous when dealing with certain managers, I've found. Tread lightly.

Other Interview Reviews for UC Davis

Laboratory Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UC Davis in August 2010.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted by email regarding an interview. Went to 1 on 1 interview and was offered position about a week later

Interview Questions