UC Davis Resident Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Davis Resident Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at UC Davis

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied online and received an interview weeks later. The interview was a panel interview. The entire process took 1-2 months and I received notification of an interview via email.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic questions regarding leadership experience. i.e. What have you done to do ______?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UC Davis

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

It's not too long, but the questions are really about what kind of person that you are and how you would handle specific situations. Be yourself and come in with a very open mind. Most importantly, Student Housing is looking for an individual who's both a team player and leader that's always willing to learn.

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

Hiring process involved writing some essays and telling about yourself in your application. Everyone who submits an application will get an interview.
    Interviews are scheduled online with one of the coordinators. All coordinators are very supportive in the interview and will let you take your time. You are expected to answer all questions (approximately 15) in one hour time. Read the job description to help you out for your interview.

Resident Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis in March 2017.

Interview

Half an hour long, around 17-20 questions. Expect general questions, situational questions, and questions surrounding diversity too. Dress business casual, and be positive! For first time RAs, you can ask your own RA to write your recommendation letter, so dont be afraid to make friends with your RA in the beginning of the year leading up to application season!

Interview Questions

• You are on rounds, and you hear noise down the hall. When knocking on the door, you hear alcohol bottles and someone shushing others inside the room. What do you do?   Answer Question

Resident Advisor Interview

Interview

Very laid back. Most questions surrounded given scenarios and your reaction, and also questions about diversity and inclusion. They understand that you probably don't have the right answer since you haven't been trained.

Interview Questions

• How would you implement a program to promote diversity and inclusion?   Answer Question