UC Davis Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.5

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to schedule interview. The interview was friendly, the professor I worked for asked basic questions about my previous experiences teaching and the courses I took when I was an undergrad.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. Pretty much you're hired if you're a UCD student and/or referred by an employees. You would be working with over 300 students. You can request for a specific department but sometimes they'll just put you where they need you

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

I was called for a first round interview. It was a panel of three people. They were friendly and asked reasonable questions about my background and experience. I did not find the questions to be especially difficult. They are all relevant to the job description and could be predicted. It was a pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How is your experience relevant to the needs of this position?   Answer Question

Junior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Before the interview, I was asked to complete a coding challenge at home.
    First round - discussed my code on whiteboard and was asked technical and behavioral questions.
    Second round - completed a small project at own pace that uses the technology implemented at the job. Interacted with one of the senior developer during the process.

Interview Questions

• Java - inheritance, object-oriented paradigm related questions   Answer Question

Member Service Attendant Interview

Application

Interview

Interview with gym director, along with a few other students. Dress professional but comfortable enough to pick up a 45 lb plate (which is needed for the job because you will need to clean up the weight room)

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable cleaning restrooms?
      What is customer service to you?
      Why do you want to work here?
      Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UC Davis (Sacramento, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

Panel Interview, 4 people (1 men and 3 women) , interview lasted over an hour, no conversation, they've reading questions from forms - same position different department, different people - same boring questions

Interview Questions

• Describe a conflictual situation and how did you resolved it.   Answer Question

Competitive Sports Official Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

You were required to attend an initial overview clinic at least once for the year. Every quarter there were up to two additional clinics you were required to attend. There the supervisors would access your ability to officiate a game and the rules of the sport. Clinics often occurred late at night, not welcoming to most students schedules since these during the first week of school. You could potentially attend an initial clinic from 5 to 6pm. Then not have anything until 8pm which could last until 11pm.

Interview Questions

• What qualities or experience do you have which could help you as an official?   Answer Question

Member Services Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

Candidates were split up into groups. Groups were interviewed by a panel, where each candidate took turns answering interview questions. This made for a more competitive atmosphere. The questioning portion of the interview process took maybe half an hour to and hour long.

Student Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

It was very quick process and done in a timely matter. The interviewer was straight to the point and ask professional questions related to the job. It was good to know that they also believed in the job.

Interview Questions

• What is one negative experience that you've had in interacting with others and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Postdoctoral Scholar Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

One day visit. Research talk for 1 hour. Lunch and Dinner with graduate students. Tour of facilities in the university and the laboratory. Meet with the adviser and discuss potential projects. Very friendly and relaxed interview process.