UC Davis Interview Questions in Sacramento, CA | Glassdoor

2.5

125 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Blank Assistant III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

I worked in this position as a Temp through Temporary Employment Services, a placement program within UC Davis. I was interviewed and hired by the team I had been working with for more than a year. Good experience.

Administrative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

Panel, very laid back, asked about things on resume, and used very general questions. Had to do a task related to position and you were judged based on that.

Scientist Position Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. Asked general question about the position and my experiences in the field. I was also asked about how to solve conflict and whether I have managed people before.

Student Worker Interview

Application

Interview

I applied for a job at the bookstore online. I got an e-mail informing me that they sent my application to another student job area that was hiring. I scheduled an interview through e-mail.

Teaching Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

Applied online. Received an email to schedule interview. The interview was friendly, the professor I worked for asked basic questions about my previous experiences teaching and the courses I took when I was an undergrad.

Student Caller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Interview process was easy. First they interview you over the phone and then in person. There is also an exam you have to pass about the orientation in order to get the job.

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

The interview process was pretty easy. Pretty much you're hired if you're a UCD student and/or referred by an employees. You would be working with over 300 students. You can request for a specific department but sometimes they'll just put you where they need you

Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA).

Interview

I was called for a first round interview. It was a panel of three people. They were friendly and asked reasonable questions about my background and experience. I did not find the questions to be especially difficult. They are all relevant to the job description and could be predicted. It was a pleasant interview experience.

Interview Questions

• How is your experience relevant to the needs of this position?   Answer Question

Junior Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Before the interview, I was asked to complete a coding challenge at home.
    First round - discussed my code on whiteboard and was asked technical and behavioral questions.
    Second round - completed a small project at own pace that uses the technology implemented at the job. Interacted with one of the senior developer during the process.

Interview Questions

• Java - inheritance, object-oriented paradigm related questions   Answer Question

Member Service Attendant Interview

Application

Interview

Interview with gym director, along with a few other students. Dress professional but comfortable enough to pick up a 45 lb plate (which is needed for the job because you will need to clean up the weight room)

Interview Questions

• Would you be comfortable cleaning restrooms?
      What is customer service to you?
      Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question