UC Davis Student Assistant II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Davis Student Assistant II Interview Questions

Interviews at UC Davis

2.3

Student Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UC Davis in June 2013.

Interview

All three of my supervisors interviewed me, and had a paper with questions and asked me the questions off of it. They wrote notes on my responses. The questions were very general, like "tell me about a time where there was a problem and how did you solve it"

Interview Questions

• Where there any moments when you did not like a certain job?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UC Davis

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in August 2012.

Interview

Mass Interview. Luck of the draw if you were sent to Bio Brew (or a cool job) or the DC. They however are chronically short-staffed so they accept applications continuously and are very likely to accept anyone.

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Pretty basic interviewing progress. Just applied online via aggiejob link. Had to do a group interview with around 5-7 others. Asked basic customer service-type questions that are typical in cashiering jobs.

Interview Questions

• What's your greatest strengths and weaknesses?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

The initial hiring process with HR was very casual before referring me directly to a manager for an interview. The manager was also very comfortable to speak with. The hiring manager was very open to questions I had and they were quick in getting back to me.

Interview Questions

• Will I be able to fulfill the specifications?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and took about 30 mins. It was a group interview with two other people. Two interviewers. The interviewers wrote down our answers. Every question, they would direct a new person to start answering it first.

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

A brief phone interview, followed by an in-person interview with a panel of two supervisors. Both supervisors were welcoming, and took notes during. The questions asked were situational and behavioral rather than technical.

Interview Questions

• Have you taken any classes in our department, and if so, which ones?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Asked about how to properly advise students under different scenarios.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you had to help a student and a supervisor at the same time?   1 Answer

Student Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UC Davis.

Interview

Found on Aggie Job Link, one interview

Student Assistant II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UC Davis.

Interview

Very relaxed and conversational interview. Typical interview to see career and education plans and goals.