UC Davis Student Assistant III Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Davis Student Assistant III Interview Questions

Interviews at UC Davis

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was hired through Undergraduate admissions. The interview process was super easy. I was contacted by email and then scheduled an interview. After, I was notified that I was hired. The questions were straight forward and easy to answer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiating salary since it was a student salary.

Other Interview Reviews for UC Davis

Student Assistant III Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UC Davis.

Interview

Interview with 2–4 staff members. Staff members were warm and alternated asking questions; took notes during interview. Most questions were related to the mission/vision, campus climate, and interpersonal skills/situations.

Interview Questions

• How will you balance academic responsibilities with this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in March 2011.

Interview

It was pretty easy. I applied through Aggie Job Link and got a call within 2 weeks. There were 4 staff members who interviewed me. They gave me a sheet of paper of questions they would ask me and left me in a room to look through it for about 10 minutes before returning. The questions were mostly behavioral questions and situational questions. I heard back from them within the week of my interview.

Student Assistant III Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis in April 2012.

Interview

Will you have transportation to work? If so how?
    How can you handle multiple tasks at the same time?
    What is your typing speed?
    How would you handle work and school (and internship)...knowing you need to work 15 hours a week?

Interview Questions

• How do you feel about a boss who doesn't know the steps of your job?   Answer Question

Student Assistant III Interview

Interview

Applied on Aggie Joblink and got an interview in about 3 weeks. The questions were all behavioral, not technical. The people are extremely nice about everything, so don't be nervous or hesitate to apply.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Standard hourly rate for students.

Student Assistant III Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis.

Interview

The interview and hiring process was very quick. I signed up online, set up an interview two days later, and then received the offer a week after.

Interview Questions

• There were no difficult questions. All are very basic interview questions to ask.   Answer Question

Student Assistant III Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis.

Interview

Very informal interview, I heard of the job through a friend and contacted the employer directly, asking if they had any openings. When I went in for an interview, they asked me a few questions about my work ethic and gave me more info about the job. I took the job after the interview, filled out all the paperwork and was working within a week.

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

Asks the most basic interview questions, meant to prep students for future interviews. The office is on the 4th for of Mrak and is linked to the Vice Chancellors office, so you are in a position to make real change on campus. The Sustainability Manager interviews you in a small unused office filled with storage, using the room components as part of the interview.

Interview Questions

• 1. What are you strengths and weaknesses?
      2. What in this room could be reused or recycled.
      3. How would you make a peanut butter and jelly sandwich   1 Answer