UC Davis Student Assistant IV Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Davis Student Assistant IV Interview Questions

Interviews at UC Davis

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in June 2015.

Interview

This was mostly done through just an evaluation of prior experience, specifically the student's performance in a class required by the major (Senior Design). Past performance on graded projects were evaluated, most likely. Other factors that probably played a role were dedication to the project at hand, past interactions with the employer during group meetings concerning the project, and the overall turnout of the final deliverable.

Other Interview Reviews for UC Davis

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Typical interview process, streamlined and pretty straightforward. More of an evaluation really. Prior experience and projects were heavily taken into their consideration. Evaluation also focused on several things, such as: past projects and their grades, group projects, deliverables, learning outcomes, etc. Also, took into consideration past experiences working alongside the employer and fellow co workers.

Interview Questions

• Evaluating past experience working on similar projects, etc.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

Finding the position was simply via Aggie Job Link; simply had to apply for the position and provide my resume. While Aggie Job Link has its flaws (feel like applications never work), it allows for easy job searching for student positions. There were no additional interviews needed after the scheduled in-person interview, and I was notified of my offer within 1-2 business days.

Interview Questions

• Prior experience for other campus jobs   1 Answer