UC Davis Supervisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC Davis Supervisor Interview Questions

Interviews at UC Davis

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davis, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC Davis (Davis, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was a one-on-one interview with one member of the management team. A series of questions were posed both literal (i.e. testing your knowledge of the filed your applying to) and hypothetical situational questions. The questions were all simple and straightforward and the interview lasted no more than 20-30 minutes. The atmosphere was on of calm and not nerve inducing fear.

Interview Questions

• It is late at night, with a storm raging outside and the power goes out. The building is full of students and management is gone home for the day. You are the only person in charge. What do you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UC Davis

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UC Davis in August 2010.

Interview

This was an interview for a supervisor position, with the Nursing Manager. It lasted approximately one hour, and consisted of the typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• If both you and a staff member you supervised, did not know how to perform a task how would you handle the situation?   Answer Question