UC Riverside Assistant Or Associate Director of Graduate Career Development Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UC Riverside

1 Interview Review

0.0

Assistant Or Associate Director of Graduate Career Development Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Riverside, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UC Riverside (Riverside, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I received a called from the HR rep that they were interested in my resume/application. I was called in for an interview which consisted of a lunch interview, 2-person face-to-face interview, a 1-person interview, then another 2-person face-to-face interview followed by a 4-person panel interview. I was called a few days later for a second series of interviews; three 1-person interviews. I was told I was seriously being considered and that I would receive a call in a few days regardless if I was selected or not. I received a call...but was told that they decided to close the position with potential consideration next Spring.

Interview Questions

• How do I plan on communicating with students who speak little/broken English?   1 Answer