UC San Diego Health Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC San Diego Health Interview Questions

Interviews at UC San Diego Health

2.7

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Diego Health.

Interview

Pretty Straightforward

One call with Position overview and expectations and then questions about

Skills and Project discussion and behavioral and team fit questions.

The interview was with the full team and it was great ... interviewers were nice and accommodating.

Giftshop Cashier Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Diego Health.

Interview

Not really an interview more like a quick tour and schedule availability confirmation. Got the job on the spot basically as they were just hiring whoever fit their schedule needs.

Admin Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Diego Health.

Interview

Interviewer was over 30 minutes late, I was sitting in an empty conference room for so long I considered walking out. Ended up staying and eventually getting hired and heard from other colleagues that they had a similar interview experience.

Physician Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UC San Diego Health.

Interview

Interviewed for a position for roughly 3 months. and the company lacked all and any consideration. Typically for my role, the company pays for travel to and from and they refused. They refused to give me a timeline. Made me do 4 separate interviews only to reject me via a "insert name" rejection letter. I spent 3 months wondering if I would get the role and they refused to be considerate of me as a candidate the entire time.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at UC San Diego Health (San Diego, CA) in November 2019.

Interview

Applied in August of 2018 and had a half a day Skype interview in October, this included the hiring manager, direct reports and campus colleagues. About a week later I was informed that I made it to the next step which was the on campus interview which took place in November. The on campus interview was 4 hours where I did a presentation, met with those who would report to me, and other campus colleagues. From there about 3 weeks went by with some level of communication from the department. They called my references the week after I got back and started scoring all candidates. I received an offer the first week of December.

Interview Questions

• Why UCSD? What makes you the best candidate for the job? Questions so they could get to know me.   Answer Question

Clinical Social Worker I Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UC San Diego Health (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I had a Skype/Zoom interview since I was interviewing for a position outside of the San Diego region. Being familar with a two diagnoses in DSM5 was helpful and knowing how to use motivational interviewing. There was a diverse panel of people which included two men, four women, two latino people, and one black person. Everyone took turns asking questions and took notes as I responded. Although I was not in the room the energy felt positive from everyone as they smiled and used a calm tone while asking questions.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience conducting suicide assessments, How would you handle conflict with a supervisor, What is motivational interviewing and how would you use it to support behavior change with a client, What changes were made from DSM-IV to DSM-5?   1 Answer

AA Patient Care Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UC San Diego Health (San Diego, CA).

Interview

They email to give a date and time, You go in and they forgot to mention the job was graveyard shift? That is a major detail. I left upset and asked that they post that on the job page ahead so people decide if that is for them, if they want to loose hours of work to go to the interview, and gas. It was a waste of their and my time.

Interview Questions

• Due to being so busy we forgot to mention a few details. So now we will ask questions and please tell us if this will work for you. We need people to work weekends, holidays and graveyard.....   2 Answers

Volunteer Interview

Interview

After your application is submitted, a volunteer coordinator will reach out to you for a quick interview to get a better idea of who you are, how you want to contribute, and select the best department placement and shift for you.

Fiscal Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UC San Diego Health (San Diego, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

There were two interviews.
    The first step was a panel interview with your potential manager and other staff you would potentially interact with daily.
    The second step was an interview with the department director.

Interview Questions

• They asked about skills, job history, and accounting terminology.   Answer Question

Registered Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UC San Diego Health (San Diego, CA) in September 2018.

Interview

Applied for 2 months and received a call from dept manager to schedule an interview. Came in for a 30 minute face to face interview with manager and assistant manager.