UC San Diego Resident Advisor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC San Diego Resident Advisor Interview Questions

Interviews at UC San Diego

3.5

Resident Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Diego in January 2013.

Interview

Submit online application which involves answering a few essay questions. If application is accepted there is a group interview among 60 other students. If you make it through the group interview process then there is an individual interview with all of the assistant deans, the dean and the head of housing and dinning services.

Interview Questions

• How would you confront an underaged friend heavily intoxicated in the resident halls?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UC San Diego

Resident Advisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Jolla, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UC San Diego (La Jolla, CA) in February 2014.

Interview

One group interview. It was an interview with over 50 people broken down to 10 people then to five. If you did well you passed on to individual interview. On group interview you had to be really outgoing in order to stand out among all the people. I had to ask other people to see what type of questions and activities where going to be done in the interview. Best advice would be to just be yourself!

Interview Questions

• If a bike represented a team what part of the bike would you be?   1 Answer