UC San Francisco Analyst II Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Analyst II

UC San Francisco Analyst II Interview Questions

Interviews at UC San Francisco

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

Short and rushed but group interview was thorough. It is difficult to get your foot in the door but once in, you can make a career here. Transferring departments or even campuses. All salary grades are listed online as public record; I recommend taking a look at this before applying. As a general rule, you will start at the bottom of a range and work your way up. Raises were hard to come by.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UC San Francisco

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

very easy and relax. asked a lot of questions related to your skills to make sure you could handle working with doctors. the interviewer seemed like she was working for the department for a long time so it was reassuring to know that there is some legacy knowledge.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in July 2011.

Interview

Brief and to the point. Very nervous woman. People are high strung. Didn't like the exclusivity of the interview. I almost quit. More senior man interviewed me first. He didn't care what I knew, only who I knew.

Interview Questions

• Who do you know? What do you know? Lots of insider experience wanted.   Answer Question

Analyst II Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UC San Francisco.

Interview

I was offered a job in a department where I wanted to work. The manager of my now former department called her friend in the preferred department and told him not to hire me because she needed me there to help her clean up the mess she had in her office. The interview itself was a little strange because the person who would become my supervisor clearly didn't want to hire me because I had more of an education than he did, as he only had a BA and was in a management position.

Interview Questions

• "Would you be willing to bend the rules a bit?"   1 Answer

Negotiation

Slow, complicated by the fact that the manager was busy making sure that I didn't get the job that I really wanted, knowing that the other department wanted to hire me and had offered me a job there as well. I had to take this job because it's tough to be out of work after moving to a new area (SF Bay area).