UC San Francisco Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC San Francisco Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions

Interviews at UC San Francisco

2.8

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

First met with other coordinators who took me to coffee and described the position and the work/life balance. Then met one on one with doctors/senior coordinators from the clinic/research teams. Each asked similar questions mostly about my resume and past experiences. Was about 3 hours long.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UC San Francisco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

The application and interview process went smoothly with a quick response for a phone interview and then an on-site interview. But at the end of the onsite interview, my point person never returned for me and had the last person I spoke to tell me I could just go without any follow up. It was very unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Process took about two months. Referred in by another research coordinator. First interview, I met with a team of other coordinators, the project's manager who's an advanced practice nurse, and the principle investigator who's a neurologist. Interview was casual but long. Lots of basic and predictable interview questions from the coordinators. They seemed to be looking for someone who's proactive, sharp, can learn quickly, and is easy to work with. Skill/experience not a focus. After first interview, was strung along for a while and wouldn't get a response after several follow ups. Finally, I was told that I didn't get the position but that they wanted me to come in and interview for a different position. Came in again, very similar interview. Got a call the next day and was asked to come in and meet some other team members. Came in and had casual conversation with other coordinators and was offered the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time you had to deal with a difficult patient/client/coworker and how you solved the issue.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

I had a 15 minutes phone interview first and then was invited for an in-person interview the following week. I interviewed with four people from the department. I spoke with each person separately for about 15-20 minutes. It felt easygoing and conversational. They spent most of the time telling me about the position. Then they asked about my experience, as well as personal questions about my interests and hobbies. I was there for 2 hours total. I didn't get the job, but it was still a positive experience.

Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Francisco.

Interview

Interview was great, very professional, felt very casual. Usually starts off with a skype or phone screen, in my experience it's mostly phone screens first. Then you have an in-person with the recruiter who usually shows you around. Afterwards you either get declined through email, asked for a second round, job offer, or just silence which means you didn't get it.