UC San Francisco Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UC San Francisco Financial Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at UC San Francisco

3.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in June 2010.

Interview

The first interview is conducted by the HR manager via phone. They ask the general personality questions you can always expect on a phone interview. These include what you do in conflict situations, how do you handle large workloads, and what type of relevant experience have you had in the past.

The second and third interview is a 1:1 and group interview. This interview was geared more towards my supervisory experience and technological experience. The questions were very heavy with conflict resolution and prioritization. They were also very interested in they types of automated systems I have worked with.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was asked, was when they asked me what type of supervisor I was. I felt it was difficult mainly because I have only been a supervisor at my last employer but I never really thought to look back and determine the type of supervisor I was.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UC San Francisco

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

Applied online and was called back a month later to interview. The interview was about a hour long and mainly consisted of information being shared. After the interview I did not hear back from the PI or manager, this was 2 weeks ago.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

The process consisted of a phone interview and two rounds of in-person, panel interviews. It took about a month a half from first contact to offer. There was no salary negotiation- it was a take it or leave it offer (I took it); I tried to push for more but was unsuccessful. It was a stressful process (because, you know, interviewing), but looking back, it went very smoothly and was well handled by the organization.

Interview Questions

• Pretty standard interview questions- Tell me about your experience? What are your strengths and weaknesses? Why do you want to work here? What makes you the best candidate for the job? What do you think are the major challenges of the new job? How would you go about learning your new job? How do you keep organized? Describe your ideal working environment. Describe a situation where you did all the right things but were still unsuccessful. And more...   Answer Question