UC San Francisco Human Resources Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UC San Francisco

2.0

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Temporary position for former boss, so the process was streamlined.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you developed a supervisory curriculum   Answer Question

Negotiation

Only a bit.

Other Interview Reviews for UC San Francisco

Human Resources Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

I applied on the UCSF website and was contacted a few days later. It was a little confusing because there were multiple HR roles open and so two different recruiters contacted me for the same role but just from different departments. I had two phone interviews for both roles, and was then invited to come onsite for the roles, separately. The way that they interview is completely outdated. You're sitting in a room with 4-5 people on the other side of the table and each interviewer basically goes down the line and reads a question to you from a piece of paper. I always thought I was a good interviewer but I was definitely having problems with remembering the questions that they would read to me. It was pretty intimidating. Both of the interviews went that way. The hiring managers said that they liked me, but it took them almost a month to get back to me to tell me that they hired someone for the roles I interviewed for, but they thought I would be a good candidate for yet another HR role. The recruiter asked if I'd be interested in interviewing for it and I decided to just move on because the thought of going through a third interview panel didn't seem like something that I wanted to do again and it seemed like the hiring process takes forever.

Interview Questions

• Tell us how you would help someone with a question about a policy.   Answer Question