UC San Francisco Interview Questions

Updated May 6, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 296 of over 296 interviews

In Person8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

It was over zoom and I was asked to tell a little bit about myself and answer some classic interview questions about why I would be a good fit for the position or to speak about a past experience

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about how something on your resume taught you how to collaborate
    Answer Question

UC San Francisco

Application

I interviewed at UC San Francisco

Interview

The interview process was quite short for me as I was searching for a summer research internship. The researcher I would be working for called me to ask me a few questions about myself and about the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UC San Francisco

Application

I interviewed at UC San Francisco

Interview

Over the phone interview. I interviewed with 3 different veterinarians. It went well. They asked about my past history. They asked about how much I made at my current salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA) in Apr 2021

Interview

Multiple interviews, one on one with multiple people. I had three interviews total with 4 different people in the team. It would take about 3-4 days to hear back from the employers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UC San Francisco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Francisco

Interview

I applied online through the job portal. Received interview invite directly from a the PI of the lab I applied to. Interviewed by PI which went great. He asked for two references. I was told to wait until the PI can get approval from HR. Never heard back from either the PI or HR

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UC San Francisco

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Francisco

Interview

After my 40 minute interview with the principal investigator, I was asked to provide references. I never heard back even though I followed up multiple times. I was basically ghosted which is very unprofessional.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UC San Francisco

Application

I interviewed at UC San Francisco

Interview

I haven’t taking it I’m not sure why this is asking me and all I’m trying to do it look at a MA salary. It’s making me go through this for that.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

The interview process consisted of one committee interview with six people, including several faculty members, that lasted an hour. I came back for the second interview , which was a one-on-one interview with the chair of the department.

Interview Questions
  • What is your curriculum development experience?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UC San Francisco (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

I applied online and received an email from the hiring manager a week later for a phone screen. After the phone screen, she scheduled a group interview which included four other HR Staff. After the group interview, I was scheduled to speak with the Director, which was a fairly easy and quick conversation. However, after three follow-up emails, I was ghosted by the hiring manager after promising to let me know about their final decision. After all those times I spent interviewing for the position, the hiring manager didn't have the decency to send me a courtesy email that I had been rejected. You'd think that would be the respectful thing to do. After two follow-up emails and zero response, I moved on and accepted another offer.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UC San Francisco

Application

I interviewed at UC San Francisco

Interview

Multiple rounds, first is a phone interview, followed by 2-3 zoom interviews. They are pretty straight forward interview questions. I think they do really look for people with specialties in their specific research field.

Interview Questions
  • How does your past experience apply to the research we do here?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 296 Interviews