UCB Interview Questions in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England | Glassdoor

UCB Interview Questions in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

I Year University Sandwich Placement Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UCB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in April 2011.

Interview

One of the best interviews I have been to.
    The group leader, and two principal scientists related to the project sat me down. Friendly chat.

They asked open ended questions related to scientific procedures I should have learnt in the second year of university.
    They responded well to enthusiasm, even if the correct answer was not given.

Interview Questions

• You're given a protein of interest, and we don't know anything about it. What would we do to find out more?   1 Answer

Associate Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCB (Slough, Berkshire, South East England, England (UK)) in February 2009.

Interview

Applied directly to UCB and was given a date for a on-site interview. I was interviewed by 2 of the senior scientists in the group and given a lab tour by another one of the group memebers. The interview itself was relatively relaxed, I was asked about my qualifications and why I was suitable for the job. Following this I was asked to come in for another interview with the group leader and then HR. The group leader focussed a lot on technical details and wanted to check my aptitude for the job. The HR interview was more of a Q&A.