UCLA Administrative Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UCLA Administrative Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

simple process, phone interview/screen with HR. interviewed with 4 different people on sight. had to take a written exam, which was fairly easy. asked a variety of different questions, some were behavioral some were based on my experience. Met finally with the director, who was very friendly. didn't ask too many difficult questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for UCLA

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I had already started here working as a temp and was then asked to apply for a permanent position. I had an interview that was pretty good with the internal HR person which was followed by an interview with my direct supervisor. It was a pretty typical interview and having any experience with internal UCLA systems is definitely helpful. Overall, they are very laid back and open to different types of people and work styles!

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2012.

Interview

Must come prepared with experience in conflict/priority management. Be able to recount an applicable experience detailing how you resolved the conflict. Have strong meeting & event coordination skills.

Interview Questions

• If faced with a request from a prominent donor to accept contractual terms that are not in the best interest of the university, how would you advise them?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2008.

Interview

It was weeks after I applied online before I was contacted about an interview. Then there were more weeks before the second interview, this time with two other people. Then another week passed before I was told about a phone interview with yet another employee, this time for specific details about a particular area of my experience. Finally, nearly three months after I applied, I was offered the position. The hiring manager told me that HR was very slow in getting to the phase where the job could actually be filled.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was told that the high end of the stated salary ranges are not available to new employees, that they're the highest pay that can be offered someone in that position regardless of their length of service. No idea whether that's true, but be prepared. I was caught off guard by that and ended up with a lower salary than I wanted. (But the benefits are great.)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2008.

Interview

First Telephone followed by Face to Face

Interview Questions

• Given Analytical Questions.   1 Answer