UCLA Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UCLA Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Employee in Porter Ranch, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UCLA (Porter Ranch, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied and the same day the hiring manager called to set up an interview, after the interview it took quite a long time to hear back from them, about three weeks.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UCLA?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UCLA

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA in March 2016.

Interview

Applied online, got a first interview, then got a second. The second interview is to meet my boss' boss. Then afterwards I believe there's a skills test to see how proficient you are with microsoft office. i knew beforehand the process would take a while, but the wait is definitely worth it.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at UCLA.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I was called one week after submitting my online application for a phone interview. I received an invitation for an in person interview the next day. When I arrived to the interview I was given a computer task to complete. After I completed that task, an interviewer stepped in to show me a new task to complete. Finally I was taken to a conference room where I was interviewed for what felt like an eternity. The questions were endless and every question had a follow up question and another follow up question. I felt like I was interviewing for a government job.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

One of my friends worked here and sent me the information for the job. I emailed my resume and cover letter to manager in charge. Scheduled an interview a few days later. I interviewed with two people.

Interview Questions

• They asked me about myself, how my friends would describe me, my greatest accomplishment, my strengths, my weaknesses, why I wanted to work there, how the job related to my career goals, etc.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA.

Interview

The process took two weeks, first interview was by phone second face to face. The questions were straight forward. The interviewers were really nice and overall interview went pretty smooth. Got hired right away and pretty excited to be working with great people!!

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

The interview process takes a long time. However, the employer from the Math Department that I had interview with was very rude and mean. Since I said good morning to her, she did not response and asked me to wait. Never smiling during the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

This was for an entry-level position so only job requirements and schedule was discussed. My responsibilities were explained in general terms. I was introduced to everyone in the office and talked a little bit about myself and my background. Because I was referred by a previous employee, the process was very quick and not difficult at all. I was asked to do HR paperwork at the day of the interview.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Professional, brief, accurate and acute questions on experience; friendly people who offered refreshments before and after the interview. They had no problems with my blue hair (ultimately grew out of it) and were strictly concerned with my skills and how I could grow with the company. The main interviewer liked that I had web maintenance experience because they were replacing their website with a new one and preferred a candidate with that type of knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any website building experience?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA in June 2014.

Interview

All applicant must apply online, and the process can take a long time to complete. This job requested a writing sample in addition to the CV and resume.The interview tried to identify personality and "cultural fit". I was contacted one week after the interview and offered the position.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Interview

Found it on the listing. Just behavioral questions and it was actually mostly conversational