UCLA Graduate Student Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UCLA Graduate Student Interview Questions

2.7

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UCLA.

Interview

A short (20-30 minute) interview with many (eg. 11) people from the department. Each interviewer walks you to your next meeting. They provided a list of interviewers in advance and it helped to research them in advance to know what their individual research fields were.

Interview Questions

• What were your past research experiences   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UCLA

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UCLA in November 2010.

Interview

Submitted application online in November, got email invitation for phone interview in 2 weeks. Got the offer onsite and accepted the offer in 2 weeks after the interview.

Direct phone interview with your potential PI. As long as you can convince him/her that you are the right guy for the lab, you are in.

Interview Questions

• This is only for optics major: Details in optics regarding the difference between temporal and spatial coherence.   Answer Question

Graduate Student Interview

Interview

Just submit the application and got approved

Graduate Student Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UCLA in January 2008.

Interview

It's nothing more but regular questions testing your knowledge and background in the area you are gonna conduct research. After the professor reviews your resume and evaluates your background, you'll receive a formal interview.