UCLA Health Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

2.8

37 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2017.

Interview

It was pretty easy, but the woman who interviewed me turned it into a political interview. Which I found unprofessional and very uncomfortable. She kept bringing me for in-person interviews many many times. And then she didn't respond to me for 4 weeks, after saying how I am the best candidate. After those four weeks, I ended up getting a very unprofessional email, saying I did not get the job. So it was very unfortunate because I really wanted the job.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

standard behavioral questions, research experience, classes taken that are relevant, passion and interests, what do you want to get from the internship. Interview was overall easy and people were very friendly and explained the position clearly. Case interviews of how to interact with patients and clients.

Interview Questions

• What is your dream career path in health care?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Very thorough, great staff. Very busy office and it seems like they were all very polite. They don't validate parking. You also have to ensure you have enough time to be able to get there as traffic is pretty terrible.

Senior Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

I applied online back in October 2016. The hiring manager called me for an initial phone interview in late January 2017. I waited about 3 weeks and I received the second interview request at their location with the hiring manager. One week after the second interview, I received the third interview request at their location to have the interview with the hiring manager's supervisor and also the group interview with the staffs. Two weeks after the interview, they made the decision and they selected someone else.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for UCLA Health?
      What is your greatest strength?   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Application

Interview

First round interview was online using Interview Stream. Was a little awkward as the site froze but still managed to get a call back. Second interview was in-person with HR and hiring manager. This was approximately an hour long interview. Overall, not a bad process.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself as a leader. How do you define success? How do you handle multiple tasks with differing timelines/due dates.   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I did the interview on-site. Two senior fund manager interviewed me. Nice people around the office. The whole process was more like a casual conversation. They told me what was the position about and how they are expanding their team. Walked through my resume. How I would like to be compensated. Last about 30 minutes. Did a background check and fingerprints after 3 days.

Administrative Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

They had me a do a phone interview first. After passing phone interview, they called me in for a face-to-face interview. They had me do a written questionnaire that included approx around 8 questions. After that, they had me meet with some of the supervisors in the conference room and asked about 25 questions ( scenario mostly)

I really liked the department and was excited to join them, but the salary that was offered to me was not enough and HR would not negotiate, even for a couple cents.

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First I went through a phone screening. I think this must have been a personality screening. Thankfully, I picked up! At the end of that phone call, I then set up for an in-person interview. Met in HR. Met one-on-one with a nurse recruiter. Went through a few questions with her. They sent me to the hospital via bus and then I interviewed directly one-on-one with the unit manager.

Administrative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call for on-site interview one week after I submitted the application. I showed them what I knew about the position they were hiring right after the self introduction, before they asked. They asked a lot about my current job duties. I tried to connect my current job duties to the job description they had online, to show them I will be a good fit for this position. The interview was about 1 hour long. Had live-scan/background check and references check two weeks after the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness? Why do you think you are a good fit for this position? What (skills/knowledge/experience) can you bring to our department?   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant II Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

interview consisted of an over the phone for the initial interview and an in person interview if you passed the phone interview. the over the phone interview was tricky because they called you a few days before and they give you a time to call in for the over the phone interview. they are very strict about you calling on time if you don't you may not be able to interview . the in person interview was very nice the manager was very personable and i got hired on the spot