UCLA Health Interview Questions in Los Angeles, CA | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 17, 2016

2.9

Staff Nurse Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

First I went through a phone screening. I think this must have been a personality screening. Thankfully, I picked up! At the end of that phone call, I then set up for an in-person interview. Met in HR. Met one-on-one with a nurse recruiter. Went through a few questions with her. They sent me to the hospital via bus and then I interviewed directly one-on-one with the unit manager.

Administrative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

Got a call for on-site interview one week after I submitted the application. I showed them what I knew about the position they were hiring right after the self introduction, before they asked. They asked a lot about my current job duties. I tried to connect my current job duties to the job description they had online, to show them I will be a good fit for this position. The interview was about 1 hour long. Had live-scan/background check and references check two weeks after the on-site interview.

Interview Questions

• What is your strength and weakness? Why do you think you are a good fit for this position? What (skills/knowledge/experience) can you bring to our department?   Answer Question

Nurse Residency Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

I applied online in March. I was then contacted a few weeks later to pick from allotted interview times. I showed up for my schedule time and then met in the recruitment office to fill out paperwork. After a small wait I met with the nurse manager and assistant manager. It was suppose to be a 20 minute interview but conversation went well and it lasted about an hour.

Cytogenetics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The 1st part of the interview was done by a panel or group of individuals whom ask various types of interview questions ranging from behavioral based questions to questions about how my experience could benefit the organization. The 2nd part of the interview was one on one with the future supervisor the the section.

Interview Questions

• How did I deal with a past difficult situation with a co-worker....be specific.   Answer Question

Program Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

They called me within a month for an interview and the interview lasted about half an hour. I was real comfortable with the employer. Questions were really straight forward so there was no real issue there.

Staff Research Associate I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied online for another position with the lab, but the supervisor emailed me and invited me to interview for the Staff Research Associate position instead. I interviewed with the Lab Supervisor at the lab. The interview itself was very laid back. I was told that I would be contacted regardless of the interview outcome. I was not offered the job, and was not contacted with this information, but instead had to email requesting the status of my application.

Children's Hospital Volunteer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Took months to finally get interview. Background check took at least 3 months after long application. Interviewer asked why I wanted to volunteer. Not professional at all. HR in charge of volunteers was wonderful, but actual Children's Hospital interviewer was horrible. Never saw woman again and they treated their volunteer staff horribly.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation phase.

Administrative Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

I applied online and got a call to schedule an interview a few weeks later. The interview was with the department manager and they had other candidates scheduled for that day. After the interview, I checked online and saw a status update a few weeks later.

Clinician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Called by an administrator to set up an appointment time to meet with the hiring manager/supervisor. Had to call few times since the administrator did not call me back or forgot about the actual date that was originally set.

Interview Questions

• Past job experience and familiarity with EMR   1 Answer

Negotiation

I was offered the job and the hourly rate at the same time. There was no negotiation.

Statistician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCLA Health (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position online. About one month later, they asked me to attend the onsite interview. In that onsite interview, I met with everyone in the group and lasted for about 2.5 hours. Repeated questions were asked from different interviewers. I didn't hear back from than after then interview and I checked online later and figure they hired someone else.

Interview Questions

• General questions related to resume and technical questions relate to the position.   Answer Question