UCLA Lab Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UCLA Lab Assistant Interview Questions

2.5

Lab Assistant Interview

Interview

Communicated with professor through email after taking class. There was an opening in the lab, so i was offered an interview

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UCLA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

I had an overall bad experience with my interview at a lab at UCLA. The PI didn't show up to interview me but instead put me in the hands of another undergraduate. I thought I answered the questions well, but was confused as to why the PI didn't show up.

Interview Questions

• Asked me general questions about the research and how I would solve certain problems the lab was facing   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2012.

Interview

Applied online through the work study website and I sent an email to the PI of the lab. I was contacted via email within the week and we scheduled an interview. The interview was fairly informal and quick. I was given a tour of the lab afterwards. I was offered the job a week after the interview.