UCLA Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UCLA Marketing Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in November 2014.

Interview

no interviews, but many personal statements. You can apply through ucla websites. There are more internships for Daily Bruin other than marketing. There are about 5-6 questions you have to ask for applying. I think it is more important to put your passion rather than experiences because it is college internship. They know it is hard for students having professional experiences in background.

Interview Questions

• Why are you applying for this job? What motivated you to work at marketing field.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UCLA

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

It was a basic interview with simple questions.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume   1 Answer

Negotiation

No Negotiations

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UCLA in November 2008.

Interview

An extremely simple one on one interview. We just went over part of my resume that were relevant to the job. The environment and culture was described to me and I was told what was necessary of the position. The interview was extremely brief and not difficult.