UCLA Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UCLA Program Coordinator Interview Questions

2.3

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

I was approached for my involvement in a alumni group that a current employee was part of. Afterwards, I engaged in a very brief conversational phone interview regarding the scope of the position and was probed to see if I was interested. Afterwards, I met twice with my eventual supervisor to outline the specifics of the role and what my day-to-day mission would be.

Interview Questions

• How do you envision the program running on a day to day basis?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for UCLA

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at UCLA (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Had to prepare essay questions prior to the interview. At the beginning of the interview, you had to give a pitch to introduce yourself for them to see how eloquent and genuine you are about wanting the position. Next were questions about experience, why you want the job, and questions about the organization itself. Finally came role playing which seemed intimidating at first, but mostly about keeping your cool/composure and handling business.

Interview Questions

• What experiences prompted you to be suited for this position?   Answer Question

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UCLA in December 2010.

Interview

I received a call about the job and was given general details about the position. I was asked to schedule a time for a phone interview, which was one on one with the hiring manager. A few days later I was asked to come in for a panel interview. There were three people on the panel including the hiring manager. Once I got past the second round I had a final interview with the CEO and the hiring manager’s supervisor.

Interview Questions

• Give an example whee you went above and beyond the your job responsibilities.   Answer Question
    • Explaining the plaining process for a major event from begining to end.   Answer Question