UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals Clinical Research Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Clinical Research Coordinator

Create your profile to get personalized information

Interviews at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

2.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals (San Francisco, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

They asked the stupidest questions, for example they ask you things like "what was your biggest mistake," as though you're going to tell the truth or as though it's relevant to the position. They also ask questions that are literally unanswerable because they do not tell you the extent of your authority.

Interview Questions

• What's your biggest mistake   Answer Question
  • If a patient grabbed a burrito out of the hands of a visitor then took a bite out of it, what would you do?   2 Answers

The position was nothing like the description and after further learning about it I lost interest

Other Interview Reviews for UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals (San Francisco, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied through UCSF career website. It took about three weeks for an initial phone interview. After a week, I was selected for an on-site interview with the professor (pediatric liver disease) and another CRC. I was the first person. During the interview, people were really friendly. They didn't ask any hard questions. However, the hiring process is very slow. I waited about 6 weeks for their decision.

Interview Questions

• What's your care goal?
      Did you have experience working with children?
      Tell me about yourself   Answer Question

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals.

Interview

Had a one-on-one interview with hiring manager in her office. Hiring manager described the duties of the job and we both discussed what I will contribute to the job, what is expected from me, and my strengths.

Clinical Research Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals.

Interview

Brief and simple interview with behavioral questions. Started as a phone screen. Then, an in-person interview at the campus with management and team. Short and brief. Want to find the best fit for their team. Asks for references.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals (San Francisco, CA) in February 2019.

Interview

Really disorganized, interviewer didn't want to be on phone. Missed initial interview time and then spoke negatively about the workplace. I don't want to work here now. Definitely reflected poorly not only on UCSF but also his boss.

Application

Interview

Began with two phone interviews then two in-person interviews. Whole process took about 3 weeks. Great overall experience; I felt informed and respected throughout the whole process. An additional plus, for me, was the somewhat casual interviewing style. I did not feel intimidated and each interaction was warm and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• What would your coworkers describe as your biggest strength, biggest challenge?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals (San Francisco, CA) in January 2019.

Interview

Interview Questions

• It's not always quick and easy to get hired. The job interview process can be lengthy. Being interviewed once and getting a job offer is typically a thing of the past. Today, many companies have an involved interview process starting with screening interviews, which often take place on the phone, followed by in-person interviews, second interviews, and even third interviews.

In addition to a hiring manager, you make meet with managers, employees, and other staff. How hiring is handled depends on the employer and the systems they have in place for screening and evaluating potential new hires. Here's an overview of each step in the interview process, along with advice on the best way to handle each type of interview as you progress up the interview ladder towards a job offer.?   Answer Question