UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals Interview Questions

Interviews at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

2.9

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

Two phone screens and two onsite interviews. The process took three months. They were very inconsistent with communication. I would have to follow up twice after each interview to ever get a response. Didn't seem that this team valued candidate experience or a candidates time at all.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle an employee who was leaving work early and not accurately recording their hours.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

super nice staff & just one round of interviews. everything came naturally because they wanted to hear about who I was and why i wanted to intern there, like any other position would. overall really happy with the process, very relaxed

Interview Questions

Interview

Smooth process went through a recruiter; she was really sweet and very informative throughout the whole thing. Had a phone call interview and then two face to face. Process took about a week and half.

Anon Interview

Interview

first phone interview then in-person interview. prior to receiving offer, had to submit 5 professional references. total interview time was about 45 minutes. I got an offer 2 weeks later.

Staff RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals.

Interview

Typical Q&A type interview, manager and supervisor present. Both were friendly and down to earth. Prepare by reviewing interview skills and be prepared to talk about your experiences and what you'd be bringing to the table.

Registered Respiratory Therapist Interview

Application

Interview

Phone/teleconference interview 1st which asked all the basic screening of personality questions followed by an in person interview the following week.
    The in-person interview was mostly clinical experience based questions and asked very specific questions about knowledge of the respiratory system as well as skills necessary to complete the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe intrinsic PEEP and where do you find it? What does it mean?   Answer Question

Staff RN Interview

Application

Interview

I did an online interview with the nurse manager and assistant nurse manager on the floor. We had arranged for a time before hand for the interview. Altogether very smooth.

Interview Questions

• What was an example of a mistake I made and how did I fix it   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals.

Interview

Brief and simple interview with behavioral questions. Started as a phone screen. Then, an in-person interview at the campus with management and team. Short and brief. Want to find the best fit for their team. Asks for references.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question

Administrative Fellow Interview

Interview

Once you apply online, they do a Skype panel interview with you and current fellows (first and second years), which took about 20-25 minutes.

If selected, they invite you to on-site interviews. They invite you and other candidates to dine with past/current fellows and the fellowship coordinator. Then, the next day is a marathon. It consists of a) presentations by leadership & tour of the hospital, b) case-interview type question, and c) panel-interview with 10-15 people from management & leadership.

Interview Questions

• One case-interview question of your choosing

During the onsite panel interview with management and leadership, they asked questions like:
      -How did ACA affect UCSF Health system?
      -What is the CEO thinking about right now?
      -When was a most recent time you received negative criticism?
      -How do you show humility?   Answer Question

Administration Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals (San Francisco, CA) in March 2019.

Interview

I had a great interview, connected with the panel. A few days later I was asked to complete a pre-hiring assessment and job references. This happened two months ago. No word since the completion of my job references

Interview Questions

• what was the most complex project I worked on? How do you handle a difficult manager?   Answer Question