UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals Interview Questions

Updated May 17, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 95 of over 95 interviews

Employee Referral11%
Other4%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

Interview

Disorganized, unclear in overall process and timeline. No response initially and no way to check application status. Office was a bit disorganized with paperwork requirements. Turned me off to the whole BCH system

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here
    Answer Question

Application

Interview

Phone screen then in person panel interview. Met with 5+ team members from the Talent Acquisition team on site. Interview lasted approximately one hour. Declined moving forward because of salary.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Application

Interview

Phone call by hiring manager and the followed by an interview panel couple days later. About 5 people on the panel and very easy questions. Questions that were asked based on previous experience and scenarios

Interview Questions
  • Why do you want to work here? What background do you have in healthcare? How do you deal with situations?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals (San Francisco, CA) in Mar 2020

Interview

The interview team was very friendly and communicative throughout the process. Overall, I felt that the role would have been met with support from leadership and supporting staff. UCSF has great benefits and reputation.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 months. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

Two phone screens and two onsite interviews. The process took three months. They were very inconsistent with communication. I would have to follow up twice after each interview to ever get a response. Didn't seem that this team valued candidate experience or a candidates time at all.

Interview Questions
  • How would you handle an employee who was leaving work early and not accurately recording their hours.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals (San Francisco, CA)

Interview

super nice staff & just one round of interviews. everything came naturally because they wanted to hear about who I was and why i wanted to intern there, like any other position would. overall really happy with the process, very relaxed

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

Interview

Smooth process went through a recruiter; she was really sweet and very informative throughout the whole thing. Had a phone call interview and then two face to face. Process took about a week and half.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

Interview

first phone interview then in-person interview. prior to receiving offer, had to submit 5 professional references. total interview time was about 45 minutes. I got an offer 2 weeks later.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

Application

I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

Interview

Three rounds of interview. 1st round was by phone followed by skype and face to face interviews. In the last round the PI talked about his projects and asked how can i help him with my expertise

Interview Questions
  • Mainly asked about my previous research which was matching with the interest of PI.

UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals in Jul 2019

Interview

Applied online thru their website. Got a call to schedule interview after two days. Had a phone interview first. Then had an in person interview with Director and Supervisor. Had final interview with provider I would directly be working with. Got an offer for position. Process all within a month of applying.

Interview Questions
  • Question regarding the company values, PRIDE, and to elaborate on one in specific
Viewing 1 - 10 of 95 Interviews
RSS Feed</>Embed

Popular Careers with UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals Job Seekers

Practice Coordinator
JobsSalariesInterviews
Clinical Research Coordinator
Assistant Clinical Research Coordinator
Learn About the Job

Work at UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals? Share Your Experiences

UCSF Medical Center and UCSF Benioff Children’s Hospitals logo