UGG Australia Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UGG Australia Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Feb 11, 2017

1.8

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UGG Australia (King of Prussia, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

The interview process was extremely easy. I spoke to the Assistant Store Manager in his office and we just talked about my work experience. He called me the next day and offered me a position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at UGG?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UGG Australia

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UGG Australia (New York, NY).

Interview

short, comfortable..it was done in a noisy short space off the side of the sales floor. the store manager conducted the interview and she was very kind and warm and welcoming.

Interview Questions

• what did i know about the company?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UGG Australia.

Interview

It was easy and quick! Questions were basically the same as any other interview. They did ask about UPT and conversion. She also asked if I knew anything about UGG and the company. I said no because I really did not know. And she said when she stared she didn't now either but she explained to me who and what they are. And I didn't know they also sold men's shoes but they do.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

The process took 6 days. I interviewed at UGG Australia.

Interview

Was called in a week prior to applying through the website came in for the interview with one of the managers .basic interview questions ,the lady i can tell liked me alot so was given a second interview on the spot with another manger where we pretty much went over the same stuff , i never received any feedback so i guess i didn't get it unprofessional.

Anonymous Employee in McLean, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UGG Australia (McLean, VA) in December 2014.

Interview

Right before holiday season I applied online. I received an email right away and interview was set up next day.
    It was also a fairly new store so they were looking for people with at least a year experience.
    Having a good resume helps alot.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UGG Australia (New York, NY) in October 2014.

Interview

The store manager came out to greet the group of people that was also getting interviewed with me.We all sat down at an oval table. We started off with an ice breaker by stating our names, what hobbies interest us, and our previous job experiences. After that, we got into the interview questions everybody answered the questions to the best of their ability.

Interview Questions

• What is good customer service to you?   1 Answer

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UGG Australia in September 2014.

Interview

I applied online and it took abt two weeks to get a call back and then I had a group interview with 3 other girls and it's been 2 business days and still no call back

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to train others in the previous company you worked for   Answer Question

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UGG Australia.

Interview

I applied online. then I spoke with the area manager over the phone. followed by an interview with the store manager. Hired right after. then the background checks were done.

Anonymous Employee in Commerce, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UGG Australia (Commerce, CA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online, that same day the manager called to set up an interview the following week. The interview was easy, and the manager was really nice. It lasted about 10 min, she asked about my previous job experience and we had a nice conversation. The following day I got a call from her offering me a position and I accepted.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with a customer that did not want to be helped?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation, I got $1 more than what I had asked.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UGG Australia in June 2014.

Interview

The interview was mostly asking if you had previous retail experience. It was relatively short and not stressful. The whole process took only a few days once I submitted the application. After that I was interviewed in store and called the same day with a starting pay.