UJA-Federation of New York Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UJA-Federation of New York Interview Questions

Updated Apr 27, 2017

2.5

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UJA-Federation of New York.

Interview

Applied through NYU CLIP, which was it's own application process. Then had an interview with UJA. Very straightforward and informational gauging your interest. It was on the phone and all behavioral.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UJA-Federation of New York (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

they called me right away for the first round and the second round was the same day! they also look less than 24 hours to let me know I got the job

Quality Assurance Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UJA-Federation of New York (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Very pleasant interview; was immediately put at ease by HR person. No difficult questions, unless you count the old saw: What is your biggest weakness? The answers about why the position was open frankly frightened me. The words were innocent-sounding and neutrally delivered but the backstory was all too clear - and I thought: no thank you.

Technical Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UJA-Federation of New York (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

Was called for 4 interviews. Haven't heard from them for more than a month. Send an email to the position's direct supervisor to find out the status. No response.
    What happened to courtesy?

Interview Questions

Interview

Met with HR personal and then hiring manager. Was a great experience. Also met with employee who had the job and other colleagues. had a chance to really get to know many people in the department.

Director Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UJA-Federation of New York.

Interview

A protracted process. Met with HR and then the team and potential boss. Also at a senior level, you may meet with the members of the executive team, including the CEO. You also will go through a security/background check before being hired. And, they ask for many references.

Interview Questions

• When meeting with the CEO, he asked about what my "Jewish Journey" was and why I wanted to come on board to the UJA-Federation. While innocently asked, it was a bit uncomfortable as I had never been asked a personal question on a job interview before.   Answer Question

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate a better salary due to the scope of work expected.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UJA-Federation of New York.

Interview

sending in a cover letter and resume, they contacted me to set up an interview. First interview was an hour long followed by two thirty min interviews with supervisors and their supervisors.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with everyone coming to you needing their stuff done all at once?   Answer Question

Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UJA-Federation of New York (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

2 interviews. One with HR one with Manager

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation

Fundraiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UJA-Federation of New York (New York, NY) in September 2009.

Interview

Company is basically looking to see how committed you are and whether you work overtime and/or stay late.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond for a company.   1 Answer