UKFast.Net Technical Graduate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UKFast.Net

1 Interview Review

2.0

Technical Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Manchester, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UKFast.Net (Manchester, England (UK)) in June 2019.

Interview

I heard about this company through a university jobs conference that UKFast was being showcased at (along side many others).

I simply filled in an application online and got a call in the following days from a nice lady asking me to attend an assessment day.

Coming from somebody who has never had an interview for a job in their life (I've been working in a family business since the age of 14) this was super relaxed. I was really nervous and not quite sure what to expect from the whole day, but I met a couple of old friends from my high school and college which was great and this seemed to calm my nerves a bit. (Manchester really is a small town)

After a couple of tests (psychometric) (which seemed similar to the ones we did online while applying) we were then given 10 minute one-to-one interviews.

I feel the one to one interviews went smoothly and it was very comfortable joking around with them like as if they were my friends rather than feeling like I had to be reserved. At the time, this did feel very reassuring, especially to end the assessment day on such a good note.

However, it seems like they are looking for people with a strong passion for not just the role they are capable of (or in my case, I just guess my anxious nature drove them away?) and they do get a LOT of applications so I'm glad I got as far as I did.

Interview Questions