UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Interview Questions

Updated Mar 1, 2021

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)

Positive71%
2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 903 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (United States)

Interview

4 Interviews, 1 got pretty technical. Enjoyable process, knowledgeable people. Bring your A+ game, and impress with development experience/knowledge! The more you bring real examples of how you have dealt with things, the better your chances.

Interview Questions
  • What does your Development cycle look like? What are some of the things you do before you begin to write code?
    1 Answer
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through an employee referral I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (United States)

Interview

Took many calls and emails exchanges. After a few calls with different recruiters, received a chance to interview with hiring manager and peers (each separately). Followed up by HR to provide background and benefits and details on next steps.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me a little bit about your background and experiences. Tell me when you had a difficult client/customer and how did you handle it? Where you successful?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (United States)

Interview

Interview process was conducted virtually and was very accommodating to my schedule. Met with the team that I would be working with and all parties agreed it was a good fit.

Interview Questions
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mississauga, ON
Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Mississauga, ON)

Interview

5 stages, recruiter, hiring manager, vp, another vp, panel interview and presentation with all. Went through the entire process but then never heard from them again, no yes/no, no feedback whatsoever

Interview Questions
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (United States)

Interview

Coding screen with Leetcode Medium. After this the final round consists of four interviews with different people. A resume review with recruiter, a kind of OOP Java coding interview with an engineer, a Leetcode Medium live coding session with an engineer, and a think outside the box logic puzzle interview with a QA engineer (not stressful as they just want to see how you think, not one answer to the problem).

Interview Questions
  • Given this code consisting mainly of Abstract classes and a main function, fill in missing pieces to build a complete solution that I'm asking for.
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (United States)

Interview

Although I do not think that any reasonable person enjoys being interviewed, Ultimate Kronos Group does a great job at making you feel welcome and comfortable. The interviewers were very attentive and personable. It felt less like an interrogation and more like a conversation.

Interview Questions
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (United States)

Interview

The interview is very laid back. It was conducted by three people back to back. There was not much time between interviewers. Each interviewer had about 30 minutes. No technical questions about data structures or whiteboarding. Some questions about relevant coursework and projects. It was not clear which interviewer was associated with each job posting, or which position I was interviewing for

Interview Questions
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (United States)

Interview

Standard rounds of phone interviews, then a round with team. Technical questions and other questions from left field. Unprofessional overall. Some were nice but others were very standoffish. Left me thinking I would not want to work there regardless of offer.

Interview Questions
  • A variety of technical questions. Interviewers were obviously making up own questions as they went along
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (United States)

Interview

Interview process was fairly easy. The questions however can seem a bit intense at first, but it is best to be confident in your answers and be yourself. The right fit for the company culture and an open mind can go a long way.

Interview Questions
  • How are you at learning and working payroll issues from small to large companies ?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maitland, FL
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) (Maitland, FL) in Feb 2021

Interview

Overall a great experience, learned alot about the company and the interviewers were friendly and informative. Constant communication with the recruiter. There is a great work culture and the individuals that interviewed me were very happy with their work and felt fulfilled in their respective roles.

Interview Questions
  • How would you deal with a difficult client or a client that is dissatisfied with the service?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 903