UL Project Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UL Project Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at UL

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at UL.

Interview

It lasted 2 weeks, I interviewed with 3 people

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions, they showed me the facility and lab.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy, they made and offer, I accepted it

Other Interview Reviews for UL

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UL (Melville, NY) in May 2008.

Interview

They have changed it since I was hired. Now there is a test, which I hear is more economics based than engineering based, an interview with HR and then the Engineering Leaders of the group that has an open rec.

Interview Questions

• Are you a Yankee Fan or Met Fan?   2 Answers

Negotiation

They offered one salary and I accepted, this was my first job out of college. Didn't really have anyone bidding for me.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Warsaw (Poland)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UL (Warsaw (Poland)) in November 2009.

Interview

Competent meeting leader, UL was presented as a company which will bring me a bright future - after 6 years it apears not true.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiations are possible. "You take what they give or go away" For new hires there is good implementation training package.

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UL (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Interview was good . I received the call of HR. After they introduce with manager and manager asked the question on standard .Also they asked about process of project completion . Due to previous exp. in same field it was not difficult for me .

Interview Questions

• Related about testing standard   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UL (Bengaluru (India)).

Interview

Tele Interview - communication and suitaility, is the candidate ok for change, time to join etc.
    , F2F (Technical, HR), Engineering, experience, expertise, presentation skills, Customer focus
    Ops MGR Interview, suitability of candidate for the profile
    Salary Negotiation - fitment

Interview Questions

• Outlook on Safety and Core Engineering basics on assessment & Evaluation   1 Answer