UL Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UL Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at UL

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at UL (Franklin, TN) in May 2015.

Interview

The process was quick. It took like a week for phone interview and in-person interview. They were nice and as I am an intern, they didn't expect me to know every questions they asked. There is no programming challenges. The phone-interview lasted around 15 minutes and same as the on-site interview. I had a quick tour around the building before moving into a room for the interview.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UL

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UL.

Interview

HR phone screen.
    Technical interview by phone. No technical questions - mostly technical background.
    Coding challenge assignment.
    In person interview with multiple developers.

The entire experience was positive minus one thing. After spending half a vacation day from my current job and multiple hours in the interview process I did not receive a follow-up email or phone call telling me the outcome. That is unprofessional and not appreciated.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UL (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2015.

Interview

The whole process took around 2 weeks. 1 HR interview with basic questions about resume. 1 Technical interview consist with 1 Java code review, 1 Java concurrent programming(consumer and producer problem), 1 EMV tracing problem. After that, there will be a interview with Head Manager.

Software Developer Interview

Interview

First Interview with managers. Attend a Simple assessment. Then interview with HR

Interview Questions

• Interviewer will ask further questions beyond the questions in the exam paper   Answer Question