UL Technical Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UL Technical Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at UL

3.5

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Leiden (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UL (Leiden (Netherlands)) in January 2016.

Interview

2 Rounds of interviews, First one was an HR interview

The second round involved preparation of a Memo, a Presentation
and then an assessment for about 2.5 hrs.

The assessment is quite hard the rest is fine.

Interview Questions

• The assessment mostly focussed on Technical Knowledge.
    Make sure you know the role thoroughly and prepare for it   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for UL

Technical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Leiden (Netherlands)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at UL (Leiden (Netherlands)) in August 2016.

Interview

I had 2 successful interviews but the HR team in the Netherlands was quite unprofessional. The process took quite long (May to August) without explained reason. They gave me the impression of not handling the tasks among them smoothly due to holiday breaks of the staff.
    Last but not least, they canceled the position at the end, while I was already invited to the third and last one. It was a big disappointment!

Interview Questions

• During the first interview, I met the manager of the team and we had an 1- hour discussion on my previous experience and my understanding on bank payments. He was pretty polite and joyful personality and he created a warm atmosphere.
      The questions asked were the expected ones. The interesting part of this interview was the on site "test" on the board, where he was explaining the procedures while checking my answers at the same time.

During the second interview, I met the team lead and a senior future colleague. We also went through the same questions more or less and the board explanation and thorough discussion about bank payments. Also, I had to read the white paper and be prepared to discuss on it.
      The main point is to be able to create the links among the customers - POS devices/stores- intermediate banks -banks.   1 Answer