I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UM (New York, NY) in January 2016.
- Resume was submitted to the hiring committee by a friend on my behalf
- came in with 4 other people and was sat in separate rooms for the interviews
- Media Math Test administered prior to any interview.
- Interviewed with 4 separate team leaders for different positions
- received call with job offer 1 week later
I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UM (Birmingham, MI) in September 2015.
It was a good straight forward interview, Just be very confident and know what your talking about with your past experiences and past jobs. Always be confident, and don't think that you need them, make sure you act like they NEED YOU and your in.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Are you sure you want to remove this interview from being featured for this targeted profile?