UM Digital Media Planner Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

0.0

Digital Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UM (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

I applied for a Digital Media Planner position via LinkedIn on 12/3/15. I was contacted the next day 12/4/15 by Jessica Rigby from Talent Acquisition. We scheduled a phone screen for 12/8/15 to discuss my background/experience. I reached out a week later via email to follow up on the status of my application. Jessica scheduled an in-person interview for me with 2 people on the J3 account on 12/18/16. It turns out the interview had nothing to do with the position I applied for. We discussed afterward and I mentioned this. Fast forward to 1/4/16, Jessica contacted me to meet with the BMW Mini team and I was glad because I was very excited about the opportunity. We made sure to schedule a time that worked with the VP. The day of the interview, I showed up and it turns out the VP wasn't even there. A few employees tried to help me meet someone else on the team. The meeting didn't last very long but I was hopeful that I would hear back from HR to reschedule to meet with the VP. I never heard back. I didn't receive an apology from HR nor the BMW Mini team for wasting my time and because of that I never reached out. It's highly unprofessional to treat potential candidates this way; it says a lot about the company overall.

Interview Questions