UM Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UM Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at UM

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UM (New York, NY) in June 2016.

Interview

There was a phone interview first, and then a face to face interview. The phone interview was very brief and for the face to face interview, we reviewed the resume and had a casual conversation about past relevant experience.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for UM

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UM (New York, NY) in March 2014.

Interview

Friendly people, many interviewers, charismatic. I met with two or three people in small conference rooms. They seemed to care more about getting to know my personality more than the skills I had.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at UM in April 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process was pretty standard. I submitted my application and was contacted by HR and had a first round of phone interviews. He asked what departments I was interested in and had me talk to 2 different department managers. HR called me back and we spoke about my preference and he offered me a job then.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UM (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2018.

Interview

I met with 6 different employees from different departments and they each asked a series of questions. It was a casual 10 minute conversation per person and they tried to make me feel as comfortable as possible

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UM.

Interview

Multiple calls with multiple teams
    Also must submit a written application and resume. They will call you if interested in your skills and responses. They hire many interns but it is competitive.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult work situation and how did you handle it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was relatively short. I had an initial conversation with the recruiter, then with the team I worked for. There weren't any curve balls (it was an intern position). The recruiting staff and planning team were pleasant and absolutely willing to teach a new person whatever they could.