UMB Financial Corporation Bank Teller Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UMB Financial Corporation (Oklahoma City, OK) in July 2012.

Interview

Somewhat intimidating (I had 4 people in a circle around me), but a light atmosphere. It was nice and I did get an offer, but I had to decline because of the hours I was requested to work. I would recommend people working here though. I wish I had much more to tell you, but I sadly I don't remember much.

Interview Questions

• Sell me this pen (while they add 1000 things to the scenario)   Answer Question

couldn't make the hours requested

Other Interview Reviews for UMB Financial Corporation

Bank Teller Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UMB Financial Corporation (Saint Louis, MO) in April 2012.

Interview

I was emailed within 45 minute of submitting my online application and skills tests (there were 2 skills tests), and set up a phone interview for later that week. My phone interview with a member of HR led to an invitation to come to an interview session the following week. The had a set day of interviews for several open positions and when I arrived I had a panel interview with 3 branch managers. They asked standard questions and had me tell three stories about my customer service experience. The HR member contacted me within 2 business days of the panel interview and extended an offer. They were all professional, courteous, and engaging.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time when you built an excellent customer relationship.   Answer Question
    • Tell us about something you did that you consider a success.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The offer was competitive, so I did not negotiate.