UMass Memorial Medical Center Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 14, 2017

2.6

Patient Access Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UMass Memorial Medical Center (Worcester, MA) in February 2017.

Interview

I got an email to do a Webcam interview first, which was a little daunting. Also had to borrow a webcam from a friend for it. Then I got a phone call, then was invited to do an in person interview. The majority of communication is through email.

Physician Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UMass Memorial Medical Center (Worcester, MA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process went well. I applied online and within a couple of days had received an in-person interview for the following Monday. I felt as though the interview went well and was contacted by the chief to let me know I was a great fit but then, because the chair of the department didn't think they could train me as a new grad, I did not receive an offer. Very nice bunch and I think with the experience would have had no problem receiving an offer.

Epic Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UMass Memorial Medical Center (New York, NY).

Interview

I had to take the mandatory Epic assessment test prior to interview. Math, verbal and technical. Up to two hours to take proctored test. The interview was based on how I scored on the assessment test.

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at UMass Memorial Medical Center in April 2016.

Interview

Ask more about the statistical models and the details in the resume. They care more about the techinical skills which you have, you need to fammilar every details information in you resume

Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UMass Memorial Medical Center in March 2016.

Interview

The recruiting process was long, scheduling phone interviews took a lot of changes. The described role was unclear, reporting structure of the role changed during process . Offer was made, staffing agency pushed very hard for acceptance

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at UMass Memorial Medical Center (Worcester, MA) in March 2016.

Interview

It was long but thorough. I met with many interviewees during the process. I went in for a temp position and then was asked to interview for the permanent position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Umass?   1 Answer

Medical Technologist Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UMass Memorial Medical Center.

Interview

Brief and straightforward. Toured the lab facility, met current staff, and sat with lab manager to discuss duties, responsibilities, lab culture/environment, and position specific details like hours and shifts available.

Executive Assistant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at UMass Memorial Medical Center in November 2015.

Interview

I was immediately scheduled to be seen, and interviewed in a private room by a professional manager. I was given the job after 1 more additional interview and all paperwork was provided via PDF attachments or using a link on their job site system.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as I felt the salary offered along with benefits was acceptable for the position.

LSW Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UMass Memorial Medical Center.

Interview

Awkward, felt they were busy and that I was not a priority. They are set in a school of thought that must match up with candidates. By the end of interview I felt they were try to talk me out of it.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Worcester, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at UMass Memorial Medical Center (Worcester, MA) in June 2015.

Interview

Extremely long. Treated like a first day training - was sat in front of computer, showed various databases, programs, etc., and told how to use them. Also was given printouts, booklets, reports to look over. Asked a lot about social media (in my background, but was told not relevant to position, just that they were interested in my thoughts). Never heard from them again, no phone call, no email to tell me the position was filled, didn't receive a reply to my inquiries.

Interview Questions

• We have no social media presence, what would you suggest we use?   1 Answer