UNC Chapel Hill Interview Questions

Updated Oct 20, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at UNC Chapel Hill

2.8
HardAverageEasy
Found 125 candidate interviews
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (United States)

Interview

There was not an interview process. You just need to do well in the class. They need undergraduate teaching assistants because there are not enough. It was very easy to apply.

Interview Questions
  • There was not an interview so there were no questions
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (United States)

Interview

Very quick and easy, they asked about my resume and it turns out that I was a perfect fit for the job that I applied for. I went on to work for the company for three years.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (United States)

Interview

Asked about my previous experience and how that related to the job description. I heard back that same day but the hiring process took about a month. There is orientation provided by UNC which goes over your benefits offered to the employee.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (United States)

Interview

Casual with a department head. They just wanted to understand my experience and motivations for entering the research program. Overall, I had a very genuine conversation about my career thoughts and goals.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (United States)

Interview

lots of wait, lots of paper work, lots of training. it's a state job, a good job. the interviewers are nice, real people, not trying to intimidate you. very welcoming, but professional.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (United States)

Interview

My situation was very unique- I was interviewed as a temp and was actually on a train back from another interview when I got called in. They made an exception for my interview by allowing a video conference call. It was pretty straightforward- tell me about yourself, why do you want this job, where do you see yourself in five to ten years, etc.

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (United States)

Interview

First I had a phone call with the hiring manager and then we met in person. It was a smooth process overall. I heard back pretty soon after I submitted my application.

Interview Questions
  • STAR based questions - a time you worked in a time, a time when you had to make a difficult decision
Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, NC)

Interview

There was only one interview, very behavioral. I was asked situational questions (ie. what would you do). The community directors were very nice and made you feel comfortable. They realize that you are a student first.

Interview Questions
  • Your shift is over and you have to get to class but your replacement isnt in the office yet. What do you do?
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (United States)

Interview

it was an interview that uses the STAR technique. a lot of questions were "name a time when.." type which i hate. so be prepared to give examples, how you handled the situation and outcome........

Interview Questions
Share on TwitterShare on WhatsAppShare via Email
Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (United States)

Interview

I was flown down to interview for admission to the BBSP program, which is an umbrella program that allows you to choose from one of fourteen degree programs after your first year. During the interview day, I had five 30 minute interviews with PIs.

Interview Questions
  • Most interviews were focused on my research experience. They asked high-level questions.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 125