UNC Chapel Hill Interview Questions

Updated Jul 27, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 149 of over 149 interviews

Employee Referral7%
2.7
HardAverageEasy

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

Sent resume, followed up, had an initial screening call with supervisor, then had a formal group interview. Standard questions and they gave a good overview of the position. I felt like I had a good idea of what the position would entail.

Interview Questions
  • Describe your working style and a time you worked on a team
    Answer Question

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

Standard interview with nothing tricky or weird thrown in. I was asked a couple of very general technical questions (very straight-forward for the area I’d be working). Overall a pretty relaxing interview and I could tell the interviewers were genuine and mainly focused on getting to know me.

Interview Questions
  • Factors and decisions about your current job that lead to you seeking this particular position.

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, NC)

Interview

I applied with a CV and cover letter online, then met with the program director for about an hour before receiving offer for position. It was an informal interview and more like a conversation than a grilling

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

First HR team approaches then the manager contacts directly, sets an interview date, and teams video meeting, Friendly team, detail-oriented, questions based on skill, sets, education, experience, certifications. once selected send in the references, skill set survey

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

There were two interviews. First was technical and the second was cultural fit. The technical interview was quite general. Basically how I would use the skills I had gathered to function I'm this position.

Interview Questions
  • How will you handle working under pressure?

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

The tone of the interview was very welcoming and friendly. Felt like a natural conversation and I could easily share experience as well as ask any questions I had for myself.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, NC) in May 2021

Interview

The 1st round consisted of an hour-long Zoom call with the hiring manager and other people I'd work with. No hard questions asked. It felt more like a conversation about an introduction to the team, job duties, asking about my experience, and answering any questions I had. The 2nd round was a 30-minute phone call with the hiring manager recapping the position, making sure I understood the duties and answering any other questions I had. Overall, the process was great and everyone seemed friendly and accomodating.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

Applied through a temp service and they submitted my profile and the client was interested. Met with the temp agency at UNC Chapel and had an interview with 2 people for about an hour. They made me feel comfortable and relaxed during the entire interview process.

Interview Questions
  • 1. Tell me about yourself 2. Walk me through your resume 3. Oracle Peoplesoft experience

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

I was asked about my work experience and why I wanted to work on the projects available. I was asked to show code I had written and walk the interviewer through my projects.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (Raleigh, NC) in Mar 2021

Interview

Interview process was very well, team was very receptive and positive. The first interview was with a small group. The second interview was a fully day. They seemed like a great team and positive place to work, lots of chemistry. Very positive

Interview Questions
  • Mostly ensuring you responded to students in a timely fashion
  • Experience with higher education software
Viewing 1 - 10 of 149 Interviews