KEY NOT FOUND: coverImgAlt

Is this your company?

Add an Interview

UNC Chapel Hill Interview Questions

Updated Aug 11, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 167 of over 167 interviews

Employee Referral8%
2.8
HardAverageEasy

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

The interview was mainly a behavioral interview that was aimed at making sure I would be a good fit. The questions asked were centered around my past work experiences, including working as a part of a team and managing independent work.

Interview Questions
  • What are your 5-year goals?
    Answer Question

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

great! Had different rounds and presented multiple times. Just like any other interview, had several levels. In all it was a good process and I declined the position eventually. Uni interviews are like that mostly

The latest conversations about Teachers

Join the conversation on

Teachers

1y

a

West Virginia Elementary School Teacher

Who is taking the COVID-19 Shot? Do you think all teachers should?

2,927

972 Comments

Join the conversation on

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

started off by having a brief introduction of myself, and then professional questions related to the ongoing research project, chit-chat, salary expectation, subject related questions on techinical detail, and questions to ask about their team

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

It was an interesting process. I was allowed to give background about my self for the first part of the interview. Then the interviewer gave good information about the position, responsibilities, and goals.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

Really great, simple interview. Knew the decision within a couple days. Asked questions about myself and why I would be good for this job. Interviewer was very friendly and personable. Pretty much a straightforward process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

The process was fine what more can I say, very typical process Hr then team review. All I can remember about it at this point in time. It was fine

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

MMI format. We rotate with different interviewers, each asking 1-2 questions. If you finished your answers and there is still time left, they will ask follow-up questions or an additional question. It was pretty casual.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

UNC Chapel Hill

Application

I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill

Interview

In-person interview on campus with a sole member of the lab and then with the entire lab in a weekly lab meeting to test the fit. faculty recommendations required and shared among the lab, questions about goals for the lab work and questions about past experience

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (Baltimore, MD) in Dec 2021

Interview

It was a very easy to schedule interview. Interview was performed through google meet. The interview went well. Very engaging interviewer. Interviewer was very positive about company. The interviewer was very open to questions.

Interview Questions
  • leadership style, strengths & weaknesses, why interested in job

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Chapel Hill (Chapel Hill, NC) in Dec 2021

Interview

Multi-person interview day with multiple rooms involved. Interview day included a discussion with current residents. Very professional conduct on the part of the department. However, it did feel a little bit standoffish.

Interview Questions
  • Tell me about yourself? What are your strengths and weaknesses? What makes a good resident?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 167 Interviews

UNC Chapel Hill Interviews FAQs

Glassdoor users rated their interview experience at UNC Chapel Hill as 77.0% positive with a difficulty rating score of 2.75 out of 5 (where 5 is the highest level of difficulty). Candidates interviewing for Research Technician and Graduate Research Assistant rated their interviews as the hardest, whereas interviews for Postdoctoral Research Associate and Research Assistant roles were rated as the easiest.

The hiring process at UNC Chapel Hill takes an average of 42 days when considering 160 user submitted interviews across all job titles. Candidates applying for Graduate Research Assistant had the quickest hiring process (on average 7 days), whereas Postdoctoral Research Associate roles had the slowest hiring process (on average 52 days).

Common stages of the interview process at UNC Chapel Hill according to 160 Glassdoor interviews include:

Group Panel Interview: 20.07%

Work at UNC Chapel Hill? Share Your Experiences

UNC Chapel Hill Photos

+ Add Photo
UNC Chapel Hill photo of: old well
UNC Chapel Hill photo of: Boshamer, Cary C., Stadium at 7 miles to the north of Chapel Hill dentist Brightside Family Dental
UNC Chapel Hill photo of: Old Well at UNC 12 kms to the north of Chapel Hill dentist Brightside Family Dental
UNC Chapel Hill photo of: Orange Water And Sewer Authority OWASA UNC Water Tower 6.4 miles to the north of Chapel Hill dentist Brightside Family Dental
UNC Chapel Hill photo of: Morehead-Patterson Bell Tower at 11 minutes drive to the north of Chapel Hill dentist Brightside Family Dental
UNC Chapel Hill photo of: North Carolina Botanical Garden at 10 minutes drive to the north of Chapel Hill dentist Brightside Family Dental
UNC Chapel Hill photo of: The Forest Theatre at 15 minutes drive to the northeast of Chapel Hill dentist Brightside Family Dental