UNC Health Care Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at UNC Health Care

2.8

Sort:

Per Diem RN Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Health Care.

Interview

I went through nurse recruitment. I was asked several behavioral interview questions. After approved by nurse recruitment, I interviewed with the manager on my unit. These questions were also behavioral interview questions. Both the nurse recruiter and the manager were very friendly in the interview.

Interview Questions

• "Tell me what policies and procedures are and when you would use them."   Answer Question

Policy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UNC Health Care (Raleigh, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Pretty quick interview process. Takes about 3 weeks in all. Hiring manager already reviewed resume and asked questions about the resume and past jobs, how the skills for this job relates to ones in the past

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Health Care in January 2014.

Interview

Lengthy interview which took approximately 3 hours. Met multiple members of team. Walked entire hospital to meet different people. People were very nice and interview was relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job   1 Answer

Strategy Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Health Care (Chapel Hill, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied online and received an email asking for a telephone interview. The first interview lasted 30 mins. The interviewer and I shared our stories of education and experience. My social gauge indicated the interview went very well and was confirmed by a follow-up interview.

Like most post MBA graduates, feedback is ever-important. On the 2nd phone call, I asked the interviewer to comment on some of my strengths and weaknesses. Interviewer raved about the strength of my candidacy, which felt nice. Their response to weaknesses was only, lack of health care experience. To address his response, I offered to forward an analytical heart data analysis project that I received a 95% on in graduate school.

I never heard back from the interviewer and received a generic email response indicating the company is moving forward with other candidates.

Stock Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UNC Health Care (Chapel Hill, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

I applied on may 12th. I had my interview on may 18th. I accepted the job on june 8th. I pass all my pre employment background etc. on june 24th. My start date is july 6th. Takes maybe a little over 2 months for the hiring process.

Interview Questions

• Name experience where you had to help a coworker at a previous job?

Most of the questions will place you in a setting where you explain how you can be an big help to the company.   1 Answer

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UNC Health Care (Chapel Hill, NC) in June 2009.

Interview

Had three separate interviews with three different nurse managers. Two were typical questions about career goals, experience and team skills. The third was filled with illegal questions that violated protections from gender and age discrimination.

Interview Questions

• What would you coworkers say about you from your last job?   Answer Question

Nursing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UNC Health Care (Chapel Hill, NC).

Interview

Straight forward. They asked about strengths and weaknesses as well as past experience in the field. I met with three different people individually. The whole process took about three hours. Very relaxed but be prepared to answer questions.

Analyst Interview

Interview

UNC Hospital interviews are standarized across the organization. You are asked questions and they want to hear examples of how you have done those specific things in work, school etc.

Interview Questions

• Have to give specific examples and your contribution to the outcome.   Answer Question

Analytics Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mooresville, NC

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UNC Health Care (Mooresville, NC).

Interview

I spoke with the hiring manager on the phone about my interest and qualifications, and then we organized a face-to-face interview. I had to bring my resume and relevant analytics work.

Anesthesia Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chapel Hill, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at UNC Health Care (Chapel Hill, NC) in February 2009.

Interview

Questioned one on one. Tour of the institution. An offer was made.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

An offer was made via telephone.