UNICOM Government Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UNICOM Government Interview Questions

Professional Services Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at UNICOM Government (Herndon, VA) in August 2010.

Interview

Round 1 of interviewing for a management role in their professional services arm of the company. Initial contact was made by the recruiting team through linkedIn. I was provided with a job description and invited to apply based on past association with a current member of the company.

I provided a resume and the recruited conducted a fairly straight-forward phone screening. Next phase was a series of one-on-one in-person interviews with GTSI managers who currently operate at the same level within the company as the one being applied to. General focus of the discussions in these sessions was current state of the business and general requirements of the position.

Interviews were professional and congenial.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current job?   1 Answer
    • If you could bring one person with you from your current company who would it be and why?   1 Answer

Proposal Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herndon, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at UNICOM Government (Herndon, VA) in July 2010.

Interview

Checked GTSI website and applied for a position online. Got phone call from recruiter and began the process. Very detailed phone interview/screening process, then waited a week for a panel interview face to face with two people on the team and a upper-level manager. Interviewed with all three inside an hour and a half, then waited a couple days for the results. Recruiter emailed to say that they were restructuring and that the position had been eliminated for consideration.

Atmosphere was very professional, very clean, very modern office space and building. All interviewers knew their business and were very positive, upbeat, and yet had a casual attitude that was good to see. Unfortunate that the time and effort was put into the interview process for a sudden restructuring at the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• Willingness to put in long hours.   1 Answer