UOB Kay Hian Interview Questions | Glassdoor

UOB Kay Hian Interview Questions

Interviews at UOB Kay Hian

2.7

Dealer Interview

Interview

-Bad experience ever
    -one interviewer & late for 15mins
    -Stated won't hire me at the starting on the interview but still insist to interview me
    -Negative comment on my qualifications
    -A bit hostile & not professional
    -difficult questions had been ask which fresh graduate find it tough to answer

Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at UOB Kay Hian.

Interview

It was quite normal as compared to the rest. Fast process. After I applied for 2 days I received call for an interview. After interview a week, HR called and say I got selected

Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UOB Kay Hian (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2013.

Interview

Typical get to know you more interview questions. Interviewer described briefly the benefits of the job e.g. 1.5hrs of staggered lunch time and paid overtime (some departments are not entitled for paid overtime)

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at UOB Kay Hian (Singapore (Singapore)) in April 2017.

Interview

Easy and simple because i am just an intern. Supervisors are very friendly, kind, helpful and understanding. Internship was easy to apply as their HR put in effort to list it on our school's career office to search for talent.

Interview Questions

• How are you able to fit into this position and roll given that you are just a student?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at UOB Kay Hian (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2015.

Interview

Phone interview. Pleasant. Advise to answer genuinely. Know about the scope of the job when you are applying. Know what the company does. How you can contribute to the firm. Past work experiences. If you have something that makes you differentiate you from the rest, share it.

Settlement Officer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UOB Kay Hian (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2014.

Interview

It was a short and brief interview where the interviewer will ask you about yourself and see if you are suitable for the job. The interviewer is nice as the person will clear your doubts and always willing to help and listen to your questions patiently.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at UOB Kay Hian (Singapore (Singapore)) in November 2016.

Interview

Only 1 interview in person. The interview was very basic. No questions beyond those already not mentioned on your CV. Made adequate preparations, practising questions and doing company research but the information did not end up being tested.

Graduate Associate Interview

Interview

online interview with 3 questions - everything is timed
    1 minute to prepare, 2 minutes to record your answer, 1 attempt only
    typically asking about responsibilities and leadership opportunities you had/have in the past

Investment Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at UOB Kay Hian (Singapore (Singapore)) in July 2017.

Interview

There are three stages to the interview: first was a chat with one of the senior analyst which covers technical questions in terms of how you value a company. The second round was a stock analysis, you will be given 3 hours. It may seem long, but it is pretty short. They are looking out mainly for how you synthesize your thesis than overall accuracy, especially for the model. The last round was with the research heads, mainly a run through of resume and what you know about Kay Hian.

Interview Questions

• How did you arrive at your expected salary?   Answer Question
    • Do you know anything about Kay Hian?   Answer Question
    • Do you know anything about how REITs work and any insights you have regarding the property market?   Answer Question

The pay offered is similar to big 4 accounting firms, but there is no definite progression and a 2-year bond with a penalty clause.

Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at UOB Kay Hian (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in January 2016.

Interview

Phone interview and start with filling application form and IQ test.One interviewer will ask about your details,result,hobby.Are u able to work in a team and ask about ur family background etc